03| Dates

Safe to say Bloom was nervous. 

How could she NOT be?

Sure Sky was her boyfriend, but it'd been months since the last time she got to see him and spend any real quality time. And Bloom understood that being crowned prince meant he was busy, but even Daphne made time for Thoren. 

Bloom fixed her hair in the hand held mirror that was floating in the air via magic. The gentle wind outside had rustled it out of place again and Bloom wanted to look perfect when she finally saw Sky again. 

"Stop worrying so much. You look perfect." Daphne said, strolling up to her with a gentle laugh. Immediately, her hands dropped from her hair and with a snap of her fingers behind her back, the mirror vanished, She smiled sheepishly at her sister, "Sorry. I'm a little nervous." 

Daphne placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry. I get it." 

The two sisters stood in the extravagant garden of the Domino palace waiting for the ship carrying Sky on it to come. Daphne guided them over to a stone bench, "So what are your plans for the two of you?" Bloom gestured to the gazebo that stood in the center of the garden, many feet away from them. "A picnic here in the gardens. We haven't gotten to spend that much time together, so I opted to stay here instead of going out on the town." 

That was partially true. There was another reason to that had nothing to do with the amount of time they spent together. Originally, Bloom wanted to take him to the square where she and Daphne danced, and take him to get ice cream or a bite at the cafe, but then she realized that would run the risk of bumping in to Riven before she got to talk to him. 

It was known to everyone that Riven and Sky weren't exactly best friends, and Riven walking away from them all didn't help. Bloom knew that she needed to clear the air with Riven before anyone else reunited with him. Heck, with the way he acted last night, Bloom had a feeling he didn't even want to reunite with her. So who's to say he wants to catch up with anyone else? 

Granted she and Riven didn't exactly always see eye to eye.

Daphne's excited voice snapped her out of her thoughts, "Look he's here!"

Her head snapped up towards the blue sky where there was indeed a bright red ship coming closer and closer until it landed in the clearing. Bloom felt her heartbeat speed up as the doors slowly opened and revealed a head of blonde hair. 

Just not the one she was expecting.

"Diaspro!?" 

Disbelief was clear in her tone. 

Bloom blinked repeatedly until she was sure she wasn't just hallucinating. What was Diaspro doing here? Why was she on the Eraklyon ship? 

The blonde popped her hip out and waved, "Hello Bloom. I'm here on official business to deliver Prince Sky safely to Domino." Bloom narrowed her eyes at the fairy. Diaspro smirked at her, like she knew something Bloom didn't. Nonetheless, she stepped aside to reveal the blonde head she'd been anticipating.

"Sky!" 

Bloom launched herself into his arms, hugging him tightly, but he kept it brief and smiled down at her. "It's good to see you again Bloom." She buried her face in his chest. "Ditto. I've missed you so much."

She felt relieved. All of the nerves and doubts she had before suddenly melted away once his arms were around her. Finally, solid proof that he was figuratively and literally still by her side. She even felt a twinge of guilt for even having doubts. Bloom shook her head. Those didn't matter anymore. What mattered was that she and Sky were together, and that they'd finally get some quality time.