01| Back to Domino

"Oh I'm gonna miss you." Stella said as she wrapped her arms around Bloom.

Bloom laughed, "Stella. I'm only gone for the weekend. It's not forever." Stella huffed, "Can you blame me for being sad that my best friend is leaving me all weekend."

Next to Stella, Musa rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Like you won't be too caught up with Brandon to even notice Bloom's gone." Everyone laughed and Stella sighed dramatically but grinned, knowing they were only teasing. "Like you won't be with Link this weekend."

When Musa blushed, Stella smiled smugly. Link was Masa's new boyfriend as of two months ago. Getting over Riven and his sudden departure had been hard for Musa, but she'd come to terms with it. She also knew she couldn't spend eternity moping over it, and found herself someone new, when she was ready. 

Link was also happened to be from Melody, and loved music as much as she did. He was sweet, and Bloom couldn't be happier for the two of them. 

Stella continued to say, " Also, just because I'll be with Brandon doesn't mean I can't miss my best friend."

Bloom shook her head with a smile, "I'll miss you too Stella." 

Kiko hopped on top of her luggage and hopped once more so he was perched on her shoulder.

Bloom was going to Domino for the weekend, to visit her family. Since she was teaching at Alfea, she rarely got to spend time with them and usually tried to make trips every once in awhile. Now a month into school, Bloom planned for this weekend was to be another one of those trips. The six of them were currently in the Alfea courtyard, saying goodbye while waiting for the hovercraft. 

Things were good now. Magix was at peace, her friends were happy. She had her friends and family, everything was seemingly perfect. Almost everything.

"Uh-oh." Tecna said. "You've got you're 'I'm thinking about Sky' face on."

"I do not!"

Flora wrapped an arm around her, sympathetically, "It's okay to be sad Bloom." Aisha snorted, "Angry is what she should be."

Sky's been on Eraklyon for the past month or so which made going on dates... difficult to say the least. He'd been too busy to accept her calls or make the least amount of time for her. The last time they texted was three days ago, the last call was a week ago, and the last date they had was three weeks ago. 

Bloom understood, really. At least she tried to. Daphne always told her about the duties of a princess, but Bloom imagined Daphne and Sky had it harder being the crowned heir. 

Must agreed with Aisha, "Yeah. Just because he's all princely, doesn't mean that he gets to blow you off." 

"It was one time." Bloom weakly defended. They were supposed to go on a date last Sunday but he cancelled half an hour before hand, saying he had something important to attend to, apologizing, and then hung up the call.

Seeing her friend's discomfort, Stella came to her rescue, "Well let's not worry about that now. Plus Sky's not the type to just leave anyone hanging. Much less you, Bloom." Flora nodded, "Yeah! Sky wouldn't just forget about you."

Bloom smiled at the two of them, a little bit of hope bubbling in her chest. 

"You're seeing him this weekend right?" Tecna asked. 

Five pairs of eyes looked at her expectantly. "Yeah. He said he'd make it up to me by coming to Domino." Bloom answered. Domino was a shorter trip from Eraklyon, compared to the trip to Magix. So it'd be a little easier for him to visit.

 Ever the logical one, Tecna suggested., "Just ask him when you see him then, this weekend." 

Aisha beamed at the pink haired fairy, "That's a great idea Tecna!"