The Ten Commandments

Jesus could feel his penis rising. God questioned, "Now I will put it in. Are we ok with that?"
"Of course father! Of course!"
God continued to slip in his massive horse cock, nicknamed 'The Ten Commandments'. Jesus moaned "Ngh- are you sure we should do this?"
"Of course my son, for how will you learn to pay for your own sins?"
"Agh-! It was only a handjob-!"
"You already know that you are mine and mine only."
God went much faster, and Jesus had never felt this sort of pleasure.
"F-F-Father!!! MmMAhH~~!"
God kept on going, somehow even faster every time Jesus moaned. His father said, "S-Should we stop, son?"
"N-no, i-it feels goo-AAH~!
Father! F-Forgive me!"
Gods holy water spread from The Ten Commandments all into Jesus's body.
"D-Dad!! F-Faster!!"
"O-OK!!!!"
God channeled the force of the Holy Spirit into his massive dick.
"F-Fa-aGg~ther!! I-I don't think it can go any deeper!!!
I-I'm so s-sorry da~NGH!!!"
God blurted, "A~ah~ That's right~ B-beg for forgiveness! R~Repent at the top of your lungs! Hah~ hah~ Your voice sounds like the holiest of- mNGH!"
Jesus's father ejaculated once again, but Jesus couldn't take it, he bellowed, "K-Keep on g-going!! I-I CAN DO IT!!
I NEVER THOUGHT GETTING NAILED AGAIN WOULD BE SO AMAZING!!!!"