"You and Cameron aren't fighting? Are you? He isn't hurting or anything either right? 'Cause I swear if he hurt you my little sister I swear I'm gonna hurt that little as-" I got cut off by Angelique. "No he didn't." She said. "Then, where is he? Where's Cameron?" I asked looking right in her eyes.

"He's at Jasmine and Sammy's house." She said looking at the floor. "Why?" I asked. "Cause we're fighting." She said with disappointment in her voice. "Why'd you lie to me?" I asked. "Cause I was scared." She said. "Scared of what?" I said. "Scared of what you would do to Cameron." She said.

"What would I do to Cameron? I wouldn't hurt him unless he hurt you." I said. "That. That's what I was scared of." She said. I looked at her with a confused look on her face. "What did he do to you?" I asked getting a bit angry. "Sit down." She said. I sat on the couch.

We sat there for a bit. I got mad after what she told me. After she was done I felt like killing Cameron. That's the most stupidest reason ever but yet he still hit my little sister. "I'm gonna go talk to him. I'm going to Jasmine and Sammy's." I said getting up and walking towards the door.

"NO!" She said running to the door and standing in front of it. "Come on. Angelique move. I'm gonna go talk to Cameron." I said. "No! Don't do it." She said. "Why not? Just let me go talk to him." I said.

"But... but... what's gonna happen?" She asked. "Nothing I'm just gonna go talk to him." I said. She smiled. "Okay." She said. "Then I'm gonna pound his face in." I said. She stood back in front of the door. "Really Taylor?" She said. "I'm just kidding I'm just gonna go talk to him I promise." I said putting my hands up in surrender.

She moved away from the door and hopped in the car. We drove to Sammy and Jasmine's in complete silents. I finally broke the silence and started talking.

"Hey. So... how come you never told me you and Cameron got in a fight?" I asked. "Uh... 'cause I knew I was gonna have to tell you the story and I knew you were gonna get mad. I was afraid you were gonna do something to Cameron." She said.

"Well..." I said trailing off. "Taylor!" She yelled. "I'm just kidding." I said putting my free hand up in surrender.We got to Jasmine and Sammy's house. We got out and knocked on the door. We waited about 5 minutes and Sammy opened the door.

"Hey Taylor! What's up." Sammy said. "What are you doing here?" Sammy said giving me a bro hug. "Nothing. Just stopping by." I said. I seen Cameron sitting on the couch and gave him a dirty look. Jasmine came in and gave Angelique and I a hug.

"I heard what happened. Angelique told me what happened." I said looking at Cameron. "Look before you get mad or anything, I'm sorry I made a big mistake. I didn't mean to hurt her. I got mad for the most stupidest reason ever. I realized that that earlier when I got here." he said standing by the couch.

"How come you didn't say sorry? Or go and drive back to the house to see if she's okay and say sorry for what you did in person HUH?" I said getting mad and walking to Cameron. I was on the urge to hit him.

"I was already here. I was also still mad at the moment. I was not thinking when I did all that. When I was hurting her. Slapping her, grabbing her by her hair and throwing her and everything I did to her to hurt her. I miss her and love her. I don't know what to do without her." Cameron said looking at the ground.

"Well, it still gave you no reason to hurt MY LITTLE SISTER!!" I started yelling. I pushed Cameron to the floor and starting hitting and punching him.

Jasmine and Sammy pulled me off of Cameron. "How does it feel to be beat Cameron? Doesn't feel good huh?! You better say sorry. NOW!!" I said trying to struggle free.

"Okay. Angelique I'm really sorry I over reacted I didn't mean to do all that. All that I did to you was a mistake. I never meant to hurt you. I just miss. I love you. I want you back. Take me back please. I promise it will never happen again. Just take me back please. I don't wanna loose my most beautiful most gorgeous most wonderful and grateful wife ever again. I can't risk loosing you. Please! Just please forgive me! Help me! I need you more then life itself." Cameron said begging.

Angelique stood in shock but smiled big. She ran up to Cameron and hugged and kissed him. We called Matthew and Claire and spent the rest of the of the day together hanging out. We had a great day together.

"We'll see you later guys. Bye." I said giving everyone hugs and walking out. I got in the car and drove off. I was driving home in silence. I got home and said hello to my beautiful wife.

"Hey babe." I said kissing her. "Hey babe." she said hugging me. "How was your relaxation?" I asked getting into my PJ's. "Good. How was it visiting your sister?" Daniella asked. "Well I found out her and Cameron got in a fight.

I got in a fight with Cameron for hurting her. Then I got them to make up. I feel like a super hero. Big brother to the rescue." I said with a big smile on my face and laid down. "Well good job. I'm tired goodnight I love you." She said kissing me and laying down. "Love you too." I said kissing her cheek and falling asleep.