Chapter 14

Jasmine's P.O.V.

I woke up to the most cutest thing ever. I woke up to Sammy sleeping with his mouth open and drool going down the side of his face. I quickly took a pic and set it as my lock screen.

He woke up. "Hey babe." He said rubbing his eyes. "Good morning." I said smiling. "Can I get a kiss?" He did trying to lean in and kiss me. "No. Not till you wipe that drool off your face and we both go brush our teeth." I said pushing him back. "Okay." He said getting and walking to the bathroom.

I got up and followed him to the bathroom. I got my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. Sammy spit the water out of his mouth and wiped his mouth with a towel.

"I love you babe. Can I get my kiss now?" Sammy said. I put one finger up telling him to wait. "Hurry I want my kiss." He said in a wining voice. I spit out my water and wiped my mouth with the towel. "Your such a baby. You have no patience. Come here." I said pulling him towards me and giving him a kiss.

"Did you see my lock screen?" I asked as I walked to get my phone. "No." Sammy said with a confused face. I turned my phone screen on. I showed him my phone.

"What the hell?" He looked kinda surprised. "When did you get that?" He said giggling. "Before you woke up. It's cute I love this picture." I said smiling. "Delete it." Sammy said. "No." I replied. "Delete it or else." Sammy said. "Or else what?" I said. "You don't wanna know." Sammy said with a smirk on his face. "Okay... I'm not gonna delete it." I said.

I started running. Sammy starting chasing after me. "You better delete it now!" Sammy said pulling me back and lifting me into the air. "No. Shut up Junior is still sleeping." I said. Sammy put me back on the ground.

"Okay I'll let you keep the picture IF and only if you promise not to send it to NOBODY." Sammy said holding me by my waist. "Okay I promise." I said throwing my hands up in surrender.

I texted everyone. I'm happy that everyone is able to go. I'm glad everyone is going and we're going to skate country. I have been there in forever. It feels like years that I haven't been to skate country.

"Sammy. Guess what!" I said looking at Sammy with a smile on my face. "What? What are you so excited about?" Sammy said smiling down at me and holding me by my waist.

"We're going to skate country and we're gonna go skate with the squad." I said, seeing a big smile appear on Sammy's face. "Yas! We're going skating. I can't wait. Let's get ready and go. Kay?" Sammy said kissing me. "Kay." I said walking out the room to go check on Junior.

I opened Junior's bedroom door and he had a juice box and a sandwich watching t.v. Junior saw me and had a cheek to cheek smile and his eyes brightened.

"MOMMY!!" Junior said running to me with his arms in the air. "Hey baby." I said as he jumped in my arms and I lifted him up.

"You having fun there?" I asked him. "Yeah. Daddy made me a sandmich and gave me a joo box." Junior said. He said that and made me smile. The way he said it was so cute. "He gave you a sandwich and a juice box?" I asked while giggling at what he said.

"Yeah. It was delichous." He said with excitement. "Oh yeah? Is daddy a great cook? Do you like what daddy makes?" I asked picking up his mess and turning the t.v off.

"Yas! I like daddy's food. Daddy's a great cook. Can daddy cook dinner?" He said which made me laugh. "Yeah. Sure. What do you want daddy to cook?" I asked walking back to my room. "Umm.... I don't know. What does daddy wanna cook for us?" He said. "I don't know. Let's ask." I said walking over to the bed.

"What's going on?" Sammy said walking up to Junior and I. "Nothing. Junior wants you to cook dinner for us tonight." I said. "Why?" Sammy said looking confused. "Cause he said the sandwich you made him was delicious. He wants to know what your cooking us for dinner. What are you cooking us?" I said.