Chapter 21

Angelique's P.O.V.

So, I guess 'They're' outta jail. Cause obviously this specific person is standing on the steps to come visit us for I don't know what reason. I don't want 'Them' here, but Imma be nice and not say nothing. Cause I'm not like that, unless I need to. But not going to At The Moment.

"Um.. What're you doing here?" I asked. "Yeah! What're you doing here bro?" Taylor asked. And stepped forward. "Taylor. Chill." I said. "I'm here to apologize for what happened that one night. I didn't mean for that to happen." 'They' said. "Well, it happen. So, boo-bye!" Nadine said. And she tries to close the door.

"No! Wait! Let me make it up to you guys. Please?!" 'They' said. We all looked at each other. Trying to think if we should go with them or not. "Hold on real quick." Jasmine said. She closed the door and started talking about it. It was weird, but we thought about it.

"What do you guys think?" I whispered. "Should we?" I added. "I mean I know none of us like that thing standing out there. Like we hate that thing we Supposably call a human." Nadine said. "But it's the least we can do. To be honest. I do feel bad." Jasmine said. "True. True. Let's just do it. I mean it's not like it's gonna hurt us." I said. "It's just one day." Nadine said. "Well, let's go then." I said.

Jasmine opened the door. "Hey. Um.. Where we going?" Taylor asked. "Um.. Anywhere you guys want. I guess. I didn't think I'd really get this far. Knowing that you guys hate me." 'They' said. "Let's just go." I said. "Alright. We're only going for an hour." Nadine said. "Fine." 'They' said. "We'll be out right now. After we get ready." Jasmine said. "Alright. I'll be waiting." 'They' said with a smile.

We closed the door. We got ready. It took bout half an hour. But we got ready. We finally got done with everything. A bit nervous for some odd reason. Not knowing what the heck 'they' want with us now. Makes no sense what that 'they' Wanna hang out with us now. Don't like the sound of it really. But it's whatever I guess. Least we can do like Jasmine said.

"We kept them in the hot sun." Jasmine said. "I mean they're still breathing." Nadine said. "True. So I don't feel to bad for leaving 'them' outside." I said. "Plus, they kinda deserve it. They deserve worse. Like for what they did. To be honest they don't even deserve to hang out with us." I said. "But at least they're trying to make up for it. They're trying to take us out to have fun." Jasmine said.

"But we got in trouble. Because of 'them'." I said. "They don't deserve that." I added. "But they're trying to make up for it Angelique. That's why-" Jasmine got cut off. "Okay! Let's just go before we don't go at all!" Nadine said. "Yeah! Angelique!" Jasmine said. "Shut up Jasmine! You irritate my soul." I said and rolled my eyes. "Both of you irritate my soul. Now shut up and walk." Nadine said.

"Someone's salty." Jasmine said. "I'm not salty. I'm irritated cause you guys are always arguing. It's annoying." Nadine said. "You don't have to listen." Jasmine said. "How am I not suppose to listen? You guys yell at each other all the time." Nadine said. "Okay! Let's leave!" I said. "They're still out there waiting." Taylor said. "Gosh! You guys are a lot of work." Sammy said. "Let's just go." Hayes said. And we walked out.

"So, where we headed?" Sammy asked 'them'. "Uh.. The mall. Then Peter Piper Pizza?" 'They' said. "Sounds great!" We all said. Then laughed. "Leggo!" Nadine said. We got into the car and drove off to the mall. Hope today goes good. That's all I want is a good day. No more arguing, no fighting, nothing. Just a nice and chill day today.

"Babe! Look at this case!" Nadine said. "Get it babe." Hayes said. "It's kind of a lot though." She said. "Just get it before you guys get into an argument or something about it!" I said. "Angelique! Shut up!" She said. "Well, what else do you want me to say? I don't want to go home with you guys mad and arguing." I said. Jasmine and everyone else agreed. "I mean I guess." She said.

"I love you." She said to him and kissed him. "That's gross." Jasmine said. "Shut up! We don't say nothing to you and Sammy. She said and smirked then busted out laughing. "Shut up." Jasmine squinted at Nadine and laughed. "Well, let's pay and get outta here." I said. "Let's go." Cameron said. "Let's get out this bitch. Just Kidding." I said. "Shut up." Nadine said. "You know what? Be quiet!" I said. "I'm Just Kidding! I love you!" She said and hugged me. "Ew! Get off me." I said pushing her off. "But I love you, too." I added.

"Let's go to Peter Piper Pizza now. The one with the roller coaster!" Jasmine said. "Okay. Let's go." Sammy said. "Hurry! Let's go!" I said. And we all ran to the car. "Ha! Beat Cha guys." Nadine said while still her tongue out. "It's Gon be lit." Taylor said. "Yeah it is." 'They' said. "Thanks for inviting us." Jasmine said. "You're welcome." 'They' said. "Maybe we can do this again sometime." Jasmine added. "Shut up Jasmine!" I said. "Angelique! Shut up! Quit being rude." She said. "K." I said. A tiny bit irritated.

We went to Peter Piper Pizza's. We had fun. Got turnt. Drank a little bit. Not to much. But just a little. We left Peter Piper's a little tipsy. Everyone went home. Which is a bit of a surprise because we all end up spending the night at one of each other's houses for like a night or two. But we all went home to our actual house for once. But it was good to be home. Especially after a day with Eric. It was Okay.

"C'mon babe. Let's get you upstairs." Cameron said smirking, while slurring his words just a tad bit. "Alright." I said smirking back. We ran upstairs. I tripped over the stairs a bit. I was ahead of Cameron, so, he slapped my butt. "Babe!!" I said. "Sorry. It's not my fault it's big and IN my face." He said. We both laughed. "Shut up." I said slapping his chest. Which turned into us playing fighting. Which turned into kissing then we got down and dirty. It was great.

"CAMERON!!!" I moaned at the top of my lungs. And many moans followed and ended the night.