Chapter 17

Nadine's P.O.V.

I woke up from last night after watching half of Finding Nemo. It was good half way through the movie. But I kinda wanted to see the rest, but I was tired. I've seen it before like a million times, so.

Last night was a good night. I just remembered all of us got kicked out of Skate Country yesterday before we came home. I still can't believe we got kicked out. That's crazy. Oh well, at least we won't have to see anyone we hate.

"Good morning sunshine." Hayes whispered in my ear. "Oh my gosh Hayes! Really?!" I said, with my hand over my face. "Shh! Some people are still sleeping. And sorry I didn't mean to scare you babe." He said, kissing me on my cheek.

"How'd you sleep?" Hayes ask. "Good. What about you??" I asked. "Good." He said. "Better now, cause I woke up to you." He added. "Aw!" I said. I pecked him on the lips. He's the cutest thing I've ever met.

I got up from the spot I was laying in and went to the bathroom. I used the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I don't like the feeling of stinky breathe. It's doesn't feel right. I don't like the feeling.

I walked out of the bathroom towards the kitchen. I was walking with my phone. When I went to turn the corner, Cameron came out from around the corner and scared me. I thought it was Hayes at first until I opened me eyes and looked up at Cameron.

"Boo!" He said. I gasped. "Cameron!" I said. I tried hitting him, but he dodged it and started running. I chased after until he tripped over Angelique and woke her up. I started cracking up and fell to the floor myself.

I was laughing and pointing at Cameron. I was laughing so hard my stomach was hurting and I felt like I was gonna pee on myself. It was so funny. He was kinda mad. But he started laughing once he got up.

"Ha! Got 'eem!! That's what you get!" I said, continuing laughing and pointing at Cameron. "Shut up it's not funny." He said. "Then why are you laughing?" I asked. "Both of you guys shut up. People are still sleeping." Angelique said.

"Get up! You need to stop sleeping so much." I said. I ran over to her and sat on her and started jumping. "Get off of me!" She said and pushed me off. "Wow! How do you deal with her in the morning?" I asked Cameron.

"I stay quiet. That's how I deal with it." He said and I laughed. She opened her eyes and gave Cameron a shut up before I kill you look and went back to bed. She can sleep. But she's usually up before us.

"What's going on out here?" Sammy came out rubbing his eyes and stretching. "Cameron tripped over Angelique and she got mad, but don't worry she went back to sleep." I said. "Oh. She's really grouchy today." Sammy said.

"Yeah, I mean I guess." I said shrugging. "I don't know why. And she's usually up before us, too. I don't know why she's soo tired today." I said. "Yeah. I'm pretty sure none of us do. Not even Cameron." Sammy said.

He gave me a hug, and said good morning to Cameron and Hayes. Hayes was sitting there at the table eating some cereal. How is he just gonna make himself a bowl of cereal and not make me a bowl?

"Really Hayes?" I said. "What?" He said starring at me. "How could you sit there and make yourself a bowl and not make muah a bowl?" I said playfully hitting his arm.

"Cause you were to busy laughing at Cameron and you didn't say nothing." He said. "You could've asked me!" I said. "Well, sorry. I was mostly concerned on my empty belly I fed myself." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"What? I didn't want to die of starvation. But just to let you know, the bowls, cereal, spoons, and milk are over there." He said pointing to the kitchen. "Gosh Hayes! You're rude!" I said and walking to the kitchen.

I served myself a bowl of cereal and sat down across from Hayes. I just sat there starring at him. I was kinda mad at what he did. He got up and put his bowl in the sink. He walked over to me and stood over me.

"What?" I said, starring at my cereal, instead of looking up at him. "The time I want and need you to look at me you don't want to?" He said. "Nope." I said. "Please look at me babe." He said. "No." I said. "Ugh!" He said, slapping his forehead.

"What?" I said, still starting at my cereal. He picked my head up with his fingers. "I'm sorry." He said. He kissed me and picked me up and sat me on his lap. "I didn't mean to seem like such a jerk. I just... I don't know what happened." He said.

I kissed him. "It's okay, babe. I was just kidding. I love you." I said. "Okay. Love you too." He said. We were smiling big at each other. I love starting in his big beautiful blue eyes. I can stare at them all day.

"Aw! That's cute." Jasmine said. "Yeah that is cute." Sammy said. "Jasmine when did you wake up?" Hayes and I said at the same time. "Jinx." I said. "Just right now, when you guys were talking." She said. "Oh." I said, messing with my fingers.

"You guys were having a little argument?" Angelique asked. "Yeah." I said, answering her question. "Oh! Look sleeping beauty decided to wake up." Cameron said, sitting up next to her. "Shut up." She said playfully hitting his shoulder.

"We should go do something!" Hayes said. "Yeah we should. But where we gonna go?" Sammy said with his arm over Jasmine's shoulder. "Uh... there's plenty of places to go." Hayes said.

"Let's go to the park, then to the mall." Jasmine said. "Yeah, we should. That's a good idea." Cameron said. "Sounds like fun." Angelique said. "Well, what're we waiting for?" Sammy said.

Everyone got ready and we went out the door. I grabbed Hayes sweater on the way out. His sweaters are so comfortable. It makes me not want to stop wearing my sweaters, cause his are so comfy.

"Why'd you grab my sweater?" He asked. "Cause why not?" I said. "But I grabbed it cause they're comfy and they smell good. I love wearing your sweaters more then I like wearing my own." I said.

I put it on and got in the car. We drove off to the park then the mall. Today is gonna be the best day ever....

(A/N) Sorry for taking so long. But I got other books to write and had to finish school, but I'm a going to be a freshman this year. Yay! But here you go. & sorry for updating so late at night. Early in the morning. Which ever you want to call it. But here's your chapter. Love you guys. 😊😊