I love you game

Italic: Thoughts

Bold: Pov change

Underline: text

"Quotations": talking

"'Quoting'"

"Italic quotations": Quoting in head

***: time skip/spacer

***

Ishigami POV:

I saw him again. That bastard who made me like this. Ogino. He transferred to this school last week. That bastard got in! He already got a girlfriend and was probably bargaining her off. He was talking about how he was going to join the council and going to be president. I hated him. Trash talking the members until it got to my name.

"Ishigami reminds me of this guy I used to know" He laughed. I walked towards him and tried to avoid him but a group of friends walked past taking most of the hall space and I bumped into him. "Hey whats your p-" He stopped.

"Ogino?" I pretended I didn't see him.

"Ishigami?!" He stepped back. He looked scared but still smirked. "How are you Ishigami, still lonely and not accomplishing anything?" He said.

"Life good, being treasurer for the council is fun. How is bargaining girls and making pornos about them?" I said.

"What is he talking about?" His girlfriend said.

"Ask the council about Ishigami and Ogino and you will find out" I told her.

"Shut up Ishigami! You are just a loser! A loner! I bet the council is a bunch of losers like you!" He yelled at me.

"Ah Ishigami have you finished with your work" Shinomiya-senpai came next to me and Ogino looked shocked.

"See you in the council room Ishigami!" Fujiwara-san walked by.

"What did I say about your headphones!" Iino said.

"What are you doing hanging around such cute girls you loser!" Ogino grabbed my collar and I started trembling. I knew he would spread rumors. I didn't care though. Just let me die.

"Why are you messing with my treasurer?" President grabbed his wrist.

"Who are you?!" Ogino yelled.

"The council President and you must me Ogino" The whole council stoops beside me. They were terrifying.

"Ah I remember the case about him and Ishigami" Fujiwara-san said coming back. "Didn't you sell pornos and cheat on your girlfriends, Ishigami beat you up pretty bad" She said.

"I remember you Ogino" Iino glared at him.

"Woah he must be a bad person" Someone whispered. I heard gossiping.

"Quit lying!" He yelled. "You are making up lies to defend your treasurer!" He left with his girlfriend and I felt a wave of relief hit me.

"Thanks guys" I smiled. I was shaking a lot.

"You ok, your shaking" Iino said as she grabbed my hand.

"I'm fine just remembered some stuff" I looked around the hall to see barely anyone. They must have left before the Ogino incident.

We walked to the council room and started our work. I finished but didn't feel like playing games.

"Your not gonna play anything Ishigami?" Shirogane asked.

"I don't feel like it" I was still shaking for some reason. I thought I got over my past.

"Ishigami!" Iino grabbed my hands and looked at me. "You're still trembling" She looked worried for me. It was cute and I didn't know she had a side like this.