Chapter 6(Tuesday-2)

Start from the beginning

It was our friends and the twice members. We walked towards them and have a seat. Me and Yeji unnie will get the food i said and nodded.

We Got the food and got back to our seat. they were busy talking to each other that they didn't even notice that we are infront of them. Me and Yeji Unnie looked at each other and cleared our throats, We finally got their attention. Oh were sorry, are you guys standing there for a long time? Jeongyeon asked us with a curious face.

Uhh no we just arrived here with the foods. What are you guys talking about? Yeji said while looking at them. Ow were just talking about some things and about our lives too. Yeah. They all said. And were also talking about Chae- Momo didn't continue her word because sana kicked her under the table and Mina Covered Momo's Mouth.

We were also talking about Ch- Momo didn't continue her word again because of Chaeyoung kicking Momo's Leg under the table again that made her gasp and while Jihyo stuffed a food on Momo's Mouth.

Uhmm are you guys ok? I asked the with a Curious face. Uhh Yeah yeah were good, Right Irene Unnie. Tzuyu said With a nervous face and glanced at irene, While Irene agreed on what Tzuyu Said.

Okeyy... i said with a confused and they laughed at me. Aiisshh You're so cute Baby kimmm Yeji said to me while i faced and she pinched my cheeks. I looked at her with serious face, I looked at her until she look at me. Oh no Yeji unnie your so dead. Yuna said to Yeji while tapping her shoulder that made her look at me.

Oh Mianhe Chaewon Yeji said to me with a nervous smile. I Turned to a cute mood instantly and hugged her and said Saranghae Yeji Unnie and i kissed her on the cheeks while she kissed me in the forehead and said Me too Baby Kim. Awww they said teasingly and laughed.

Were Lucky to have you Baby kim. Yeji Said Cutely. You are like our little sister, right guys?? Yeji said and they all laugh.

I wish Chaewon love me too Hmp. Jungkook said while pouting followed by the others. We all laughed and talk and talked. Meanwhile the Twice members were not happy on what they saw, In short They were jealous.

After a while of having a very fun time i the cafeteria, The bell suddenly rang. That made all of us flustered a little bit. We rushed to he hallway until we got to out classroom. We were all talking about some stuffs.. again.

Until i asked what class they have next. Well me i have Computer Class next. Mina said followed by Sana and Jihyo. Oh Really Me too. I said excitedly.

The four of us looked at each other and smiled. I once again looked at Mina. Lets Run i said to Mina unnie by Mumbling/Mouthing. I count 1 to 3 on my hands and then we ran, On the other hand Jihyo and sana were flustered a little bit. Bye guyss i said while running our ass off.

Heyy where are you to going??!!! Jihyo Unnie shouted loud as hell. I think they're going to the Computer Lab Yeji Said. Yeah i think so too, I think we should follow them Jihyo-sshi. Sana Said and they ran off too. Aisshh Those people. Lisa said and laughed followed by the others. Oh Btw where's Yoongi oppa and Jisoo Unnie? Irene asked while looking around.

Oh yeah they both have classes and different time with us so they can't come with us today. Jungkook said. Oh, how did you know? Yuna said. Because Yoongi Hyung just texted me. Owww is that so Yuna said and Giggled. And They will come home late too yeji said while looking at her phone. Why? Did Jisoo texted you too? Lisa aksed Yeji and Yeji nod in response and glanced at them.

But How About our sleepover?? Irene Asked. Ohh yeahhhh We completely forgot about thattt, Luckily Irene Noona Remembered that. Jungkook said while having a very flustered and kind of confused face and they laugh because of Jungkook's Cuteness/cute expression. I Think we should text Chaewon and Taehyung and the twice members about Unnie and Oppa and also about the Sleepover. They all agreed on what Yeji said.