Between the Rounds

After the battle against Shinso, Deku continued to have a conversation with his transformation. The alien introduced himself as Zs’Skayr, and that his DNA was sampled in order to make the omnitrix. “This omnitrix, who made it? Why did it come to earth? Why did it choose me?” “This device is a weapon. It was made by a Galvan named Azmuth. He’s the form that glasses boy named ‘Gray Matter.’ Essentially, the watch is alien tech that uses alien DNA to transform the user into said alien. When I was on the ship that was transporting the omnitrix, it got attacked by a villain named Vilgax, but the ship shot the omnitrix out, and self destructed, causing both the carrier and attacker to die, so there’s no one that’s going to go after or recognize the omnitrix. The watch was meant to go to the strongest person in the multiverse, All Might, but you happened to be in the area of where he was, meaning that you got to it first.” 

    “So… I got this because of a fluke?” Deku thought slowly, processing the information. “Short answer, yes. Long answer, you’ve done so much training that you can use each alien to the best of their capabilities blindfolded. Even though I barely compliment people, I can recognize that you’re worthy of this device” the alien responded begrudgingly. Deku smiled, although he still wasn’t in control of his transformation. 

Deku was then called to principal Nezu’s office where Aizawa and All Might were waiting beside the little bear mouse dog creature. “I think you know why you were called to be here Midoriya,” Nezu said taking a sip of his tea. “I’m not Midoriya you rat” Ghostfreak seethed. “I’m  Zs'Skayr, and this is my body that little ‘Midoriya’ has been using to do his hero work.” 

    Nezu, All Might and Aizawa talked to the true holder of Deku’s ghost transformation. He explained how his consciousness remained in his DNA which is how Deku uses his “quirk,” by using the DNA of different aliens to become their form. He never did reveal the name of the omnitrix and that it’s the true source of Midoriya’s “quirk.” Although All Might knew Deku's secret, the other two staff members didn’t and he decided that Deku could tell them whenever he wanted to.

The UA staff ask if Zs’Skayr, like Midoriya, also wants to become a hero, to which he says that he would’ve said no, but being stuck with Deku for so long has had an effect on him. Despite his violent tendencies, he will let Midoriya use his form to help him become the number 1 hero, so that he can be known as the most powerful transformation. Nezu then says that he will allow Midoriya to continue using his Ghostfreak transformation, as long as Zs’SKayr doesn’t go overboard. 

The ghost agrees and he becomes a flash of red, and Midoriya becomes his human form again. Once Izuku leaves the room, All Might states that the ghost form reminds him of Bakugou, in which Aizawa retorts “Well, you're not wrong.”

=================================

A/N

I want to focus on Deku himself having the omnitrix rather than the Ben 10 univer being combined with the My Hero Academia one. There will still be some Ben 10 aspects here, but nothing revolving the omnitrix being tracked.