"Blackmail," I said with a shrug, still grinning.

Luke, Michael, and Calum all looked surprised. Michael was the first to speak.

"Damn, I didn't know you had it in you," He said.

I giggled as he raised his hand for a high-five. I have him in high-five.

"Its official," Luke said. "I'm never getting onto your bad side."

"That's very smart of you," I said grinning.

"What kind of blackmail do you have against someone like her?" Calum asked.

"You'd be surprised the kinds of things she's keeping secret from everyone," I said.

That's when I remembered something she had told me once. I put the rest of the half sandwich back onto Ashton's tray.

"I'll see you guys later," I said rushing off towards the library.

In the library, I quickly got onto a computer in the back. Sitting at a computer where nobody could see the screen, I quickly logged on and started looking for the Thornberry High 9th grade yearbook.

It took me five minutes with my computer skills to find what I was looking for. I gasped when I saw it. I almost felt bad for her when I saw this picture.
I quickly snapped out it, though. It still gave her know right to treat everybody the way she does.

I printed two copies of the picture and logged off the computer, grabbing the pictures as I left. I stuffed them into my bag just as the bell rang.

----------------------

Driving home, I noticed Ashton's cherry red Audi R8 behind me. I pulled into my driveway and was surprised to see Ashton pull up next to me. I was also surprised to see the other guys get out with Ash. Getting out, I grinned over at them.

"Well, I felt like I was being followed," I said giggling.

They laughed.

"Technically, you were," Luke said grinning.

"That's reassuring," I joked heading inside.

The guys piled onto my couch and Calum turned the TV on.

"Make yourself at home," I mumbled to myself.
"Don't worry, we did," Calum said grinning.

I laughed.

"So," Luke said. "Why did you leave so quickly at lunch?"

"Blackmail evidence," I said.

"On Stacy?" He asked.

"No," I said sarcastically. "On you."

"That's not funny," He grumbled.

"Just a little," I admitted.

The front door opened and a frantic looking mom came into the living room.

"Thank God your home," She said.

"Mom, what's wrong?" I asked worried.

She hurried over to me and handed me Sadie.

"I have a work meeting out of town. I need you to babysit until I get home tonight," She said.

I knew that my mom was talking about her other job. She only worked at her daycare business when she needed and since she's been off since the birth, she's resorted in working there.

"Ok," I said.

Mom just started going back to that other job. She kissed my forehead.
"I'll see you tonight," She said rushing back out.