ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

Comenzar desde el principio

I pulled him inside locking the door, "I am so sorry. I lost track of time and I-" 

"Shhh, it's fine. I understand, and I am secure in our relationship." He chuckled keeping me in his arms. "Just don't overwork yourself, okay?" 

I looked up at him putting a quick kiss on his lips, "Okay." 

He led me up the stairs explaining he'd put Kiba to bed and tidied up the house after I refused to let him feed me. I'd been snacking on pretzels the entire time we were studying in the library. 

"You truly are the best housewife I could have." I teased and he scoffed, "House husband." He corrected. 

"Yes, house husband and working wife." I threw myself onto the bed. 

"We both work. I just happen to appreciate a clean house and a happy wife." He lifted me right off the bed putting me on the bathroom table, "Did you wash your hair yesterday?" 

"No?" I attempted to analyze his thinking pattern. 

He lifted my shirt off my body without even a hint of lust, but I noticed his eyes were being kept off of my exposed skin and held steady looking into my eyes or the shower. He pulled my pants off with my help since he wasn't looking, "Then I will wash it for you tonight." He said simply. 

"Won't you look at me?" I caressed his face noticing his nervous look, "What's wrong?" 

"It's just... last night I was a little rough with you and I think I took things too fast. I missed you so much I wasn't thinking straight. I don't want you to think I can't be a lover too." 

I bit back my smile so he didn't think I was teasing him, "Is that really what's wrong?" I recalled the bite marks on my shoulder and hickeys on my neck that I had covered up today and realized that may be why he hasn't looked lower than my face. 

"I know. It doesn't sound cool." He took his shirt off and blushed when I let my hands roam down his torso. 

"Don't even worry about that, okay? I hadn't been with you since you left, so I was happy to have had you like that. Why don't you show me tonight what you think it means to be a lover?" I ask him softly keeping my eyes up trying to match his respect at least a little when he got himself naked with me. 

He moved to turn on the water with his back turned. I shamelessly looked analyzing the way his back muscles flexed and moved. After he was satisfied with the temperature of the water, he lifted me up and let me stand in the stream of the water while he ran his fingers through my hair making sure it got wet. 

"I will start like this then." He hummed enjoying the look of pleasure on my face when he used his nails to scrub the shampoo into my hair. 

I leaned against him allowing him to take care of me. He ran the soapy cloth down my back washing me off, "Are you okay, princess?" He whispered in my ear while he moved me to press my back against his chest. I smiled knowing he was keeping me leaned differently to avoid his lower region. 

"I'm absolutely perfect." I sighed at the warmth of the steam and his body. He continued washing me, but his touch was beginning to effect my body making me slightly annoyed at how attracted I am to him. I took the cloth from his hand when he glided it down my chest and pushed his hand to grope my breast. I moaned softly moving his other hand to grope the other one. 

"Y/n..." He kept his hands where I put them without any grip and I could tell he was uncertain. 

"Please Tetsurou. Please me~" I leaned against him letting his member brush against my ass. He stifled and moan and groped me. His lips trailed down my neck to my shoulder before he turned me and kissed my lips. 

His tongue and mine danced together as we held each other close. Tetsurou moved us so he could reach the handle and he turned the water off. He picked me up lifting me out of the shower and putting me on the mat on the floor spreading my legs. 

His eyes met mine asking for permission. I squeezed his shoulder and nodded, "Be gentle, okay? I'm a little embarrassed." I confessed. 

"I'll make you feel so good you'll forget about it princess." He let his head slide between my legs, but his eyes stayed on mine to my upmost embarrassment. 

His tongue licked on my clit before he sucked gently. His gripped my legs keeping them apart when they quivered. 

"Tetsurou!" I moaned keeping as quiet as possible in consideration of a sleeping Kiba in another room. His tongue went inside of me and he moved his head quickly flicking his tongue around inside of me. 

Between the slow rubbing he'd done in the shower and the new sensation that drove me crazy, my orgasm was coming too quickly. 

I covered my face in shame, "Please... st-stop!" I moaned despite my plea. He smirked stopping for only a minute, "Say please if you really want me to princess." 

He sucked on my clit again letting his fingers take the place of his tongue. I tensed arching my back and holding onto the side of the bath tub to stable myself. 

"I'm cumming!" I warned him, but he didn't stop. If anything, he eagerly continued. 

I came onto his hand and in his mouth and he moved to lick it up. He moaned softly taking as much as he could in his mouth cleaning me up easily. 

I looked down noticing he had been touching himself the whole time and he had his cum filling his hand. He noticed my stare and looked away with a nervously. 

"C-can I have yours too?" I asked quietly. He offered his hand to me letting me lap his cum up off of it. 

We both dried off with heavy blushes, but as soon as we'd gotten dressed in our matching pajama shorts (he doesn't sleep in shirts), he picked me up making me yelp. He laughed at my reaction and kissed me delicately. 

"I love you. Okay? Don't forget how much I love you." He laid me down and pulled me into his chest. 

"How could I forget? I love you just as much."