Epilogue: Happy Endings?

Start from the beginning

"Hey guys! How are the love birds doing?" Sonia comes over after talking to the other bridesmaids, and then to the groomsmen. "We are great. Madly in love, just like the first time we started dating." I blush with Cora. She holds my arm and lays her head on my arm at the same time. "What's with your makeup Sonia?" Cora asks. As I take a closer look, I see her eyes are different to normal, more like a mix of both inkling and octoling, instead of her normal inkling eyes. "Well, I'm a hybrid, and Leon managed to convince me to leave my makeup off today. So, I'm showing my real self." Sonia explains. "Wait, you're a hybrid sis? That's so cool!" "Wait you have a sister, Cora?" I ask, confused to why she never mentioned it. "Yeah, but im adopted." Sonia says. "Wait, you're adopted?" Leon asks straight after in confusion. "I'll explain it all later, for now, it's time we start the ceremony. Sis, dad is waiting for you outside. Tobias, you need to go and stand infront of the wedding arch in your side. Leon, you and I will get the bridesmaids and groomsmen ready. Its time the groom and bride get married!" Sonia walks off with Leon, and I make my way to my assigned position infront of the arch.

The music starts and the bridesmaids and groomsmen walk in, along with Sonia and Leon, the maid of honour and best man. Next thing I know, everyone who came to our wedding all stand, and we all see Cora walking down the Isle, her father walking her down it. I smile alot, happy that this day is finally here. Cora stands next to me, and we face each other. We hold hands as the preist starts the process of us getting married. "Tobias, do you take Cora to be your wife?" "I do." I place a silver ring on Cora's finger; it's 2 overlapping rings, with a heart diamond in the centre. "And do you Cora take Tobias to be your husband?" "I do." She replies and slips a silver ring on my finger; my ring is more minimalistic, but I still like it alot. "I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss." With that, I pick her up, swing her around, and kiss the girl I love. "I love you Cora." I say placing my head on hers. "I love you too Tobias." She says back.

Next was the toasts and speeches: Cora's parents both made speeches, and Sonia made one as well. Afterward, we had our first dance and cut our cake. We loved every second of it, next up, was to make someone else happy.

"You ready Leon? You only get one chance at this." I ask him. "I'm ready, let's just hope she says yes." For a few months, Leon had wanted to propose to Sonia, and me and Cora decided to help him. When Cora throws the bouquet of flowers, she'll turn around and give them to Sonia as it is supposed that if you catch it, you will be married next. Sonia will then turn and Leon will propose. "You ready honey?" I ask Cora. "I am, sweetie." She replies. The bridesmaids and maid of honour clump together, ready to try to catch the bouquet, but as Cora is about to throw it, she turns and walks toward Sonia. Sonia takes it, and just like planned, turns around to see Leon on one knee. "Sonia, I have always loved you, and I don't want to leave you. I want to love you for the rest of time, will you marry me?" He asks her. "YES!" She hugs Leon tightly and Leon places the ring on her finger afterwards. "Mission successful. Just like you marrying me, my love." I tease Cora, and she blushes. We kiss again and then go over to the newly engaged couple. "You squids ready to party?" I ask. "I mean, yeah!" Sonia responds. "Let's go have a great time, just like we used to before me and Cora got kidnapped." Leon says laughing. We all laugh along and walk to the party venue together. Well, I'd say today was a success.

~Petra's POV~

I nervously walk over to Pearl, who is talking to Callie. "Hey Pearl." "Yo, Petra!" "Is it ok if I talk to you? Alone?" I ask. "Sure!" She replies. "Like your suit by the way Petra." I blush and respond. "Thanks. Well, that's what I'm here to talk to you about." I say. "Ok. You know you can tell me anything, right? I mean we are--" "I'M TRANS" I say quickly. She seemed shocked at first, but then smiled. I started to panic and talk alot, but then Pearl kissed me. "I love you just the way you are. So your a male now, aren't you? So, male pronouns. Changing your name at all?" I smiled. "For now, no, but I'll tell you when that time comes." We end up talking for much longer and enjoying each others company.