Chapter 2: All Good Things Must Come To An End...

~3s POV~

I wake up and check the clock that is beside Tobias' bed. 9.30am. Tobias must have woken up before me because he wasnt layed with me in bed, I didn't mind though. It was nice to sleep in, it was my birthday, so that's probably why Tobias let me sleep longer.

I get into my magenta hibiscus print dress and put my sandles on. I leave my hair down and put a hibiscus in it, then head out to the living room.

"Suprise! Happy birthday!" The room was decorated head to toe with decorations and my presents from my friends were on the table. Callie, Marie, Pearl, Marina, and Sonia all surprised me and then hugged me afterwards. I wasn't expecting this! This must have been why Tobias had to go out the day before. "Thank you guys so much! Where's Tobias though?" "Right behind you..." I turned around to see him holding a plate of my favourite breakfast food and a smile on his face. "Happy birthday sweetheart!" He kissed me and then put the plate on the table so I could sit and eat it. "Thank you for doing this for me guys!" I said whilst swallowing a mouthful of waffle and blueberries. They all smiled and said no problem. After I had finished, Tobias took my plate to the kitchen, and I answered the door because someone was knocking.

"Hello?" I open the door to see my brother wearing a casual outfit and a gift in hand. "Happy birthday sis! Mom and Dad wrote you a card and told me to give this to you from all of us." For once, he wasn't being a jerk or annoying me, which was quite rare honestly. I gave him a huge hug and invited him in. We all talked for about 30 minutes before playing some games that I chose. Monopoly, Cluedo, Uno, and more! For most of it, it was solos, meaning no teams, but some rounds of the games we played in teams. For example, uno, we had me and Tobias, against Sonia and Lance, Callie and Marie, and Pearl and Marina. It was all really fun and I enjoyed every second of it! After all, your birthday only comes around once a year. After about and hour or two of playing games, we all decide to have some food for lunch. Tobias had already been cooking some food whilst chatting to Sonia about something; he had cooked some pizza and also layed out snacks so we could pick and choose what we had.

"So how's my little sisters life been?" Lance rubbed my head, messing my hair up in the process. Marina and Pearl laughed along with Lance whilst I fixed it and answered him. "Well it's going well actually. Except from Leon going missing 3 years ago, and my paranoi bieng kinda bad, it's going well. I actually hope that Tobias asks the question soon, I love him so much and would love to marry him." As I dreamed about what I wanted to happen in the future, Tobias walked in and sat down beside me. I think he had heard what I said, but I wasn't really sure about it, so I just forgot about it and decided to open my gifts. "What gift are you opening first then?" Callie asked whilst I was choosing one. "I'm gonna open the one from my brother and my family first, then Off the hooks, Squid Sisters, Sonias, and Tobias last." I grabbed the one from Lance and my Parents, and slowly started opening it. They had gotten me device stickers for all my game consoles, plus my phone, based of my favourite fandoms. Off the Hook got me posters, based off my favourite fandom; Squid Sisters had gotten me the game I wanted for switch, called Just Shapes and Beats. Sonia had gotten me some books, alone with a bullet journey so I could document stuff, as well as store memories in. And then it came to Tobias' present. I got up and searched around the table, I couldnt see anything on it. I turned around to see Tobias holding out his hands. I took them, and he kissed me, then he placed his hand on my cheek and blushed, "You look beautiful today, Cora." I leaned into his hand and blushed back. "So what did you get me for my birthday?" I asked him and he smiled, "My love and affection, for the most beautiful, adorable, sweet, smart and caring girl ever." He kissed me again, and then took something out of his pocket. But before he could give it to me, the lights went out and I couldn't see a thing. "Tobias? Where are You? Tobia--" But before I could say his name again felt a hand cover my mouth and grab me by the arm. I couldnt see who it was; I tried to fight them off but after a while, I gave in and didn't escape. Whilst we were leaving, they knocked me out and put a bag on my head so I couldnt see who they or where we were going.