I Wonder...

I wonder what the world would be like if everyone got along. Everybody was everybody's friend. How would that even be possible. Everyone would have to be just like everybody else. Then wouldn't that mean people would have alternate sides to them? What if all their friends were at the same place all at once? How could you change into multiple personalities with everyone there at the same time?

All these questions. I'm surprised my tired out brain can take it.

Thanksgiving. The day when innocent turkey's are slaughtered and tortured to death. In a video I watched, these guys were treating turkeys like bales of hay. Flinging 'em by their ankles to be put up in shackles in which they hang upside down and await a huge saw to come and slice them apart! Their "care takers" (in which I loosely speak) overfeed the turkey's so their weight forces them to collapse and then die of starvation. They pluck off their feathers while they're still alive and don't even put them on any sedatives(although I'm not sure why they'd really give an animal those). Why would anyone want to eat an animal that goes through so much violence?!?

Chicken on the other hand.... Well I don't have to be a complete vegetarian just yet.

I wonder, what if the whole world was made up of a flower population where every living creature was some sort of flower. Well I guess that wouldn't work out too good without bees or butterflies. All in all, if I made a story about it, with the bees/butterflies, the pollinators would go to war over land and the flowers were left unkempt. Flowers begin to die and a group of young bees fly out to try and save the world. On the way they meet a group of butterflies with the same mission and they put their differences aside to work for the better good. This idea could apply to any thing really. Whether bees and butterflies or boys and girls or cats and dogs. Just young people/living things who put aside differences their parents couldn't and try to right the wrongs done in the world.

Almost like Romeo and Juliet...Without the tragic deaths.

If I had to make a death scene, it'd be like....

"No!" Jeremy shouted as Myca lost her grip and fell into the abyss, legs and arms flailing in all directions. Jeremy stared emptily at where Myca had disappeared into the darkness. With a blank face and eyes filled with sorrow, Jeremy gathered his things and moved on. The rest of the group followed Jereemy's quick pace and it was then that we really realised what we were getting into. If we died, there was no coming back, and no days of grief.

Something like that. Nothing to gory and having guts spilling everywhere while someone stood in the corner with a knofe and licking the blood of their face. Nothing like that. Although I'm not sure where I was planning to take this, it's done now and I'm not having all this 'hard' work go down the drain.

Don't eat that turkey. O.O