Relaxing his back, raising his right leg and putting it on his left, Brando took a sip of his tea and said,

"Care to enlighten?"

Seeing Brando's nonchalant reaction, Viyani looked at him in interest.

"Everything and everyone must have something within them. It is a part of their spirit. In your case though, there's nothing."

"When you and your friends came to the city, I already had a check on you guys."

"To everyone else, they had that something. To you however, there was nothing."

Without looking at her and only playing with his tea , Brando said,

"So, you're saying that I, have nothing in my spirit?"

"Yes."

"Then what does have that to do with me?"

"There two reasons why it has something to do with you."

"First, it's your spirit. And second, having nothing is a bad sign in of itself."

Brando placed his tea cup on the table. He then looked at Viyani and said,

"What do you mean?"

"What I meant is that something bad will happen to those people that has nothing in their spirit."

"As for what that is, I do not know."

"Well then, wouldn't you be able to-"

*Beep beep*

......

(A/N: this part is in a different time frame)

*Mansion*

"We are here today on BPC, Quezon City...."

"An emergency conference has been issued by the president...."

"Senators and people from the Congress have all come...."

Within this mansion, a woman and a man were currently watching the news.

Well actually...

It was Mandela legaspi and Rowena legaspi.

The father and daughter.

"So, they're already going to announce it huh."

"?"

"They're going to announce what father?"

Mandela looked at her daughter, who was sipping tea while watching the news.

"The people and the media have been pressing the government to tell the 'truth'. And now, it seems the president have decided to tell it today."

Rowena looked at her father seriously.

That 'truth' would probably be harsh to many.

When the fog event happened, contact with the rest of the world has disappeared.

Overcome with grief and worry, two days after the event, multiple reports came in about losing contact with their loved ones overseas.

Of course the only reply and those people managing the calls could give to those people reporting it are, "we will look in to it mam/sir".

Two weeks after that, people started pressing the government.

Traveling through cruise or other ships have been closed down. All plane flights have been cancelled. Then, there were increased activity in the military.

Only an ignorant person could say that despite all of this, it's perfectly normal.

"Are they.... Going to take the risk?" Asked Rowena.

Mandela simply lowered his head.

"They have no choice."

"Hide it further, they lose trust and when the truth is found out, panic would ensnare the populace."

"Tell the truth, panic would ensnare, but the trust is there. Moreover, that panic would not be so relentless but instead could be controlled."

Rowena looked at her father questionably.

"Father, what do you mean that panic could be controlled?"

Continuing watching the live news, Mandela replied,

"Understanding things and how it works have been passed down through president after president ever since the country went into it's revolutionary change."

"And those things are not just politics and world related matters, the huge revolutionary change of our country happened not because the president at that time was smart, but because he understood."

"He understood how mindset works, how the feelings of a person would work once a leader is selected, the onset trigger of revolts and the importance of it all, how trust works through different people."

Rowena looked at her father earnestly.

Yes, she have read about this president before in an article.

That president was one of the most greatest president's the country ever had.

The leading change in the country happened because of that president, and following that change, was the whole world.

All the great deeds that person did was written and was remembered by generation after generation.

Although it was truly never said on how he did it though.

Now, from the looks of it. It seems her father knows something about.

"Rowena my daughter. I'm pretty sure that with your experience on the business world, you have done risky moves to gather the benefits am I right?"

Rowena nodded.

"Well, that president also took the risky move. That move however, was too risky."

"Back in the day, the country was still drowned in debt, although some of it is paid, it does not leave the fact that it was still drowned in debt."

"Due to that, taxes were at high incredible at that time. The poor was getting poorer, while the rich was getting richer."

"Something had to be done. Or else, the situation would only worsen."

"And that's when, he made that risky move."

"Although it was never said in the news nor any other social platforms, to those that was at that conference. The Congress and senators alike, they knew that those words were absolute. And to whoever not abide it, will be investigated and fined."

Rowena's eyes brightened, did that president actually ordered the Senate and Congress through absolute power? How did he do it?

Moreover, what were those words? Words that even politicians dare not disobey.

"What words did he say father?" Rowena asked earnestly.

Mandela, still not looking at her daughter but instead, was still watching the live broadcast, which was at this time having the emergency conference nearly started, said.

"Seeing our country's pitiful state. It's time to have a change. Democracy at this point is useless. So, I'll use history to make sure all of you will follow."

"From this point on, democracy for this country is now temporarily gone. In order to make sure that you would follow everything that must be done, Monarchy must return. And I am saying this not for the Congress nor the senates, but I am saying this as president."

"As president, my words are absolute. If you do not abide, punishment will be given to you. I do not care for your reputation nor for your pride and dignity. For the sake of the future of this country, if you have to be taken down, then you will be taken down."

Mandela then looked at Rowena.

"Those, my daughter, were his words."