The Blazing Heat, The Blazing Fire, The Terrifying Monster, The Erupting Volcano, The Erupting Waterspout, The Hazardous Weapon, and The Hazardous Strike helped Twister and I back up onto our feet, while The Evil Force and The Evil Triumph unstrapped the helmets off of our heads.

"H-how do you guys feel?" The Hazardous Weapon asked, as soon as Twister and I were standing up again.

"I feel great!" Twister shouted with glee.

"I feel like I have so much energy and power that I could take on the whole entire universe!" I exclaimed.

"Me too! Might as well do it now, while we feel like this!"

"Woah, woah, woah!" The Erupting Volcano said really fast, "We need to take things one step at a time here! We don't even know if it even worked!"

"It must of worked! I-I feel like I'm the most powerful person in the world and that nobody can stop me form doing anything!"

"So do I!" I agreed with Twister, "But, Volcano has a point. We should see if we have our powers back or not before we do anything else."

"Yeah. GSVLs, follow us," Twister ordered, as he motioned his hand that let the GSVLs know that he wants them to follow us.

With that being said, we walked out of our evil lair, into our dark hallway, and out of our huge, black front doors. Twister and I then closed our eyes and began to concentrate. We began to swirl our hands in a circular motion. A few minutes later, I heard Triumph, Force, Volcano, Waterspout, Demon, Monster, Fire, Heat, Strike, and Weapon gasp. I felt the wind pick up around me, as drops of water began to pound against my face. Twister and I both opened up our eyes to see that they sky was not blue anymore; it was now dark-grey and filled. It was now pouring buckets and there was a huge tornado forming out of the clouds. Twister and I gasped too.

"Yes, it worked!" We both shouted, feeling a sense of victory.

Twister and I then began to swirl our hands in the opposite motion, reversing our storms. Drops of water began to fly up into the clouds and Twister's tornado started to become smaller and smaller. Once the tornado was gone and all of the rain had gone back into my Hurricane, the skies began to clear up. Within a few minutes, it was blue once again.

"Alright, it worked!" Strike congratulated us.

"So, what's next on the agenda?" Waterspout asked us, as she evilly rubbed her hands together.

"Now, we are all going to look up humans who will be willing enough to go into Ghost World and free our parents for us on our special computers that we built," I answered.

"Sounds like an evil idea!" The Evil Force complimented Twister and I, as we headed back into our evil lair.

Since I was very good with computers and getting the information that I needed quickly, it only took me about five minutes to find people who would probably be willing enough to go into Ghost World and free my mother, my father, The Howling Dust Devil, and The Howling Windstorm.

"Hey, take a look of this!" I told everybody.

"What is it, Hurricane?" The Terrifying Monster asked me, as everybody gathered around the computer that I was currently using.

"Well, I decided to look up Phoebe Thunderman, Max Thunderman, and Carly Shay, and when I did these came up," I began, as I pointed to the tabs on my computer screen that each had information about Phoebe, Max, and Carly on them, "And it says that their enemies are me, Twister, our parents, Nora Dershlit, Linda Marty, Mack Marty, Paul Marty, Steve Marty, Scarlet Caroline, Stanley Caroline, Margret Tiffany, Victor Harold, Liana Harold, Gregory Charleston, Frank Adams, and Delilah Peterson, I decided to look up Nora, Linda, Mack, Paul, Steve, Scarlet, Stanley, Margret, Victor, Liana, Gregory, Frank, and Delilah and I found out that Nora, Linda, Mack, Paul, and Steve are currently in The Los Angeles Maximum Security and that the other ones were just arrested today and are now in The Swellview Juvenile Detention Center. I also found out that Phoebe, Max, and Carly are their enemies as well as they are theirs. Maybe if we free them from their jail cells, we can get them to go into Ghost World and free our parents."

"That's an excellent idea, Hurricane!" The Hazardous Strike complimented me, "What shall we do after that?"

"After that, you ten and our parents are going to possess Phoebe, Max, Carly, and some of their friends and do a bunch of illegal stuff, while you're inside of their bodies, so they'll get arrested!"

"Brilliant!" The Erupting Waterspout exclaimed, "So who's going to free who?"

"How about you, Volcano, Strike, Weapon, and I go and free Nora, Mack, Steve, Linda, and Paul from maximum security, while Force, Monster, Demon, Fire, and Heat free Scarlet, Stanley, Margret, Frank, Delilah, Liana, Victor, and Gregory from juvie?" The Evil Triumph suggested, "We might have some possessing to do if we are going to free Phoebe, Carly, and Max's enemies and Twister and Hurricane are still yet to have gained that power."

The rest of the GSVLs looked at each other, then back at Triumph. They all nodded in agreement.

"Twister, Hurricane, we'll contact you, as soon as we get back, ok?" Force told us.

"Ok," Twister and I both replied.

With that being said, The Evil Triumph, The Erupting Waterspout, The Erupting Volcano, The Hazardous Strike, and The Hazardous Weapon teleported themselves to The Los Angeles Maximum Security and The Evil Force, The Terrifying Monster, The Terrifying Demon, The Blazing Heat, and The Blazing Fire teleported themselves to The Swellview Juvenile Detention Center to free Phoebe, Carly, and Max's enemies, in attempt to get them to free my mother, my father, The Howling Windstorm, and The Howling Dust Devil in Ghost World.