"Excuse me, I'll leave the bathroom is yours."

"Why are you mad." He grins

"I don't want to spend my night with you and Clarissa. I definitely don't want to sit at dinner watching you guys all over each other."

"If you're not interested in me why does it matter?"  

"You're right it doesn't matter."

I push past him and head to the door, Ace grabs my waist stopping me. He turns me around to face him and walks me backward so my back is against the door. 

I stand there glaring at him, but it's so hard to stay pissed, just feeling his hands on me distracts me from all my feelings. My breathing picks up and the throbbing between my legs has returned. I try to stay calm so he doesn't notice the effect he's having on me but my body is betraying me. 

"You're so fucking sexy, I want you so damn bad. Do you want me?" He leans in talking softly against my neck.

"No, I don't want you." 

"You sure." He grins

He pulls my waist and pulls me off the door and flat against him and I can feel his hard cock on my stomach. 

"Your body says you're lying." He groans 

"I think you're mistaking," I hissed

"So if I kissed you right now you wouldn't enjoy it." 

"No, and you're not kissing me." 

"I want to."

"No, I'll pass thanks though." 

We pause just staring at each other, neither of us moving until someone knocks on the door.

"Babe are you in there." Clarissa wines

I push Ace off me, he runs his hands down his face and groans while he adjusts his pants, cursing under his breath. 

"Fuck"

He walks to the door opening it and walking out without looking back at me. I take a few more minutes trying to calm my flush face and body before going back out. After I calm down I walk out and find the table they are sitting at. There is a chair in between Ace and Sonny and I take it. 

"Where were you?" Clarissa questioned 

"Outside, I needed some air."

"Hey…" Sonny whispered 

I turned to Sonny and gave him a sad smile, I know it wasn't his fault, he didn't have a choice. 

"Hi.." 

"Forgive me" he begs, sticking his bottom lip out and I giggle

"Of course" 

" What are you two talking about?" Ace interrupts

"I don't think that concerns you!" I scowl 

 "You need to watch your mouth, and remember who you're talking to," Clarissa shouts 

"You need to watch your man and tell him to not worry about me." I snap 

I glare at Clarissa and she glares back at me, I can see Ace smirking out the corner of my eye. He's definitely enjoying it which pisses me off more. 

"Hello everyone, I'm Tara and I'll be your waitress." She smiles 

I look up at her and smile, she looks at Sonny and smiles but then she looks at Ace and her smile grows and she blushes. I look at Ace and can see his eyes widen a little.