29 | 𝙬𝙖𝙧

Start from the beginning

Ouch.

"Well guess what? The only sentence you'll be able to finish Caleb Pablo, is in jail." Cole growled while entering the room very quickly and shooting Caleb's leg with no remorse, causing me to flinch at the gun shot sound and rub my cheek with teary eyes.

"Mother fucker!" He screamed in agony, as he fell to the ground, clutching his calf, and I quickly got up and ran towards Cole and stood behind him, to which he grabbed my hand in a soothing manner to console me.

That was so not painful.

"I knew you were such a bitch, I should've killed you then and there at the party." Caleb growled while trying to reach for his gun, causing me to cower in fear causing Cole to want to spit at him.

But then all of a sudden, a very casual Davien suddenly came into the room, and took the pistol before he could have the chance to even touch it.

"I'll be taking that," He smirked while Caleb's eyes widened at the sight of Davien's true and more dangerous form, almost as if the most livid demon's wrath was reeking off of him, making me gulp while Cole held my hand in a comforting way to shush my cries.

Davien then carefully crouched down on his toes cautiously with a bitter smile, and was loading Caleb's pistol very slowly while Caleb was bleeding very heavily as the carpet was stained with his scarlet liquid.

"Now here's what will happen, you tell me where your precious brother is hiding, and then maybe you can live to see him another day hmm?" Davien bargained while pointing the gun at him in a threatening way before scratching his head.

"Fuck you." Caleb spat.

"Oops. Wrong answer," Davien deadpanned with a sly shrug while shooting his other leg in the process, making me gasp and cover my mouth.

Holy fucking Christ. What am I seeing? Is this really the same Davien who loves cheese like Starley told me?

No way.

"Either way, whether you'll come out of this room alive or not, I'm sure these bullets will do me a favour by paralysing you completely for the rest of your years of living, it will make my life much easier. Don't you think?" Davien barked.

"You think I won't be alive? Pfft, as if. My brother will come and save me, just you wait and watch." Caleb spat again.

Ooo, so strong. Hah.

"Well that's exactly what I want him to do, just for him to realise later that I used you as bait so that I can kill him next after having your blood in my hands." Davien laughed while Caleb became pale.

"I gotta say, the letter was a pretty smart idea. 'You're a monster.' A very classic and primitive insult. Even though you tried to trick me into thinking that my Starley wants nothing to do with me, you letter was not completely wrong in a way to be honest," Davien taunted while scratching his neck and with gritted teeth.

"It was correct in one thing, because in reality I am an actual monster and your worst nightmare. And you know what? I'll get pleasure from it. Because in the end, it's me who's ending low lives like you, which benefits everybody overall, don't you think?" He chuckled.

"You'll never get away with this." Caleb whimpered.

"Watch me. Now tell me what's the next plan of your lovely brother before I send you in a body bag as a gift."

"You really think I would betray my brother? Think again dipshit."

"Oh well," Davien shot his arm, and Caleb let out a roar of pain, almost crying.