"You are enjoyong this more than you should." I said.

"Well...I am sorry for the patient but damn it, if I am enjoying the crushed look on the fiance's face." He said

"Will the patient survive second operation?" I asked.

"Yeah, He will...It is just a small procedure...98% success rate." Raghav said.

"Then why is someone else not doing it." I asked.

"It's close to the spine...and" Raghav said.

"And only you can do it" I ended for him smiling.

"Well talk to you later I need to leave" I said

I did my surgeries for the day and I dropped Raghav in his home and left from there. I reached home at 7:00 PM. 

-------------*************--------------

I saw everyone sitting in the living room. I sat between Karan and Maanav.

"Look at that...Someone's home early...Wanting to spend some lovely time with your husband is it." Maanav teased.

"How is your love life?...Oh right that's non-existent"I said flatly.

"Oooo...That's a nasty burn there brother" Karan said laughing.

"That's enough all of you...Nirvana go freshen up we will have dinner in sometime." Ma said.

"Yes Ma" We all said together.

------------------***************---------------

We all had dinner and Karan and I were sitting on our bench where we sat every night. 

"And now they have to ask Raghav." I said.

"Really...What's he gonna do?" He asked.

"He will do it but he might prolong it a bit" I said.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"We signed the contract and collaborated with a upcoming designer store to bring our company in to clothing line." He said.

"You are not finalising the designs...Are you?" I teased him refering to his very bad selection of Karthi's dress for our receotion.

"Haha...very funny...but no I am not...Maanav will take care of that...I am firmly dedicated to technology side of the company." He said.

"Oh...I saw your ad about the new phone model you are releasing...it's nice" I said.

"Thank you...That's my baby...4 years of hardwork" he said proud of himself.

"Really...Congratulations...When is the party?" I asked.

"Soon"He replied.

We sat in silence for sometime.

"Good night" I said.

"Good night" He said kissing my cheek. He left leaving me standing in the lawn. 

WTF....That is the thought that kept repeating in my head over and over. Well let me be THE ONE to tell you I didn't sleep for a very long time.

-------******------

"Let me make this clear Was it a peck like for 1sec or a proper kiss on the cheek like for more than 3sec?"Raghav asked when we were on break for lunch.

"It certainly was not the 1sec one...and I didn't bloody count the seconds now did I?" I asked.

"Then it was a kiss" Raghav said.

"Yes Genius that's what I said...What I am asking is why did he do it?...Ahhh...Why couldn't he just not kiss me like every other day...What do I do?" I asked short of pulling my hair of my scalp.

"I don't know...Mine was a full on make out so I had a pretty good idea what it meant." Raghav said.

"You are useless you hear me absolutely useless...I am going to ask Shaan" I said and left from there.

Well let me be THE ONE to tell you the reply I got from shaan "Why don't you ask Karan?". I don't know why I am friends with these two.

I mean what do I ask him "Why did you kiss me yesterday?"...That would be awful and more than anything Embarrassing. God I am not good at this.

That night I had a feeling of dejavu but instead of kissing me on the cheek he kissed me on the forehead. That's it I am going to ask him tomorrow.

-------******------

"Let me get this straight...He didn't kiss your cheek yesterday but he kissed your forhead." Raghav asked as we stood near my cabin waiting for Rohan.

"Yes, How many times..." I trailed off.

"Dr.Raghav, May I speak to you?" Maya(Fiancé who trash talked us) interrupted.

"Yes, How may I help you?" He asked.

"I need your help" She said.

"Regarding?" He prodded.

"You know what?" She said gritting her teeth.

"Sorry ma'am, I don't know." He said goading her.

"Regarding my husband's case" She said.

"Ahh yes...How exactly can I help you?" He asked sarcastically.

"You need to take my husband's case and operate on him." she ordered as if he works for her.

"Oh that, I cannot help you with as I don't have the patient's consent...I am sorry" He said.

"Now if you will excuse us we need to be somewhere else" I said as we saw Rohan approaching.

"What was that?" Rohan asked as we reached the canteen.

"Nothing" I said.

"Doesn't matter...This saturday...7:30PM...Taj, Is it okay with both of you?" Rohan asked.

"Yeah, but the reservations" I said.

"Already done" He said.

"Cool...But what do you need to talk about?" Raghav asked.

"I am still perfecting the plan...smoothing out the edges tell you on Saturday" He said.

"Okay" I said.

After that we went our ways and left home. Satisfactory day of work.