16. Drunken kisses

Începe de la început

Halfway through the movie, Lily can't stop gushing about how cute Noah is, Zoe can't stop talking about their chemistry and I'm tired.

I didn't really like the first one, and I believe the second one is just as bad. The only reason why I'm still watching it is that I find Lee and Ellie cute.

It's been two hours, and the only plot twist we got was the kiss? Really?

"Marco deserves better," Ashley shakes her head at the end of the movie.

Lily shakes her head in disapproval. "He was at a disadvantage from the start. Noah can't be competed with."

"They literally look like the same person, except Marcos is hotter, " Zoe chuckles at them.

The only person that deserved better was Rachel. I said what I said. 

Instead of engaging in their banter, I stand up and walk towards Zyair. "Where am I sleeping?"

Luca walks in at that moment, Ben and Jerry's ice cream in his hand. "Got ice cream to make up for coming late, " He grins cheekily and places the ice cream on the table.

I smile a little when I see him and give him a quick hug. He plants a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I've got a little announcement to make, " Zyair announces, tapping on his beer can with his fingers.

Gray walks down at that moment. His hair was wet and ruffled, probably from his shower. He scans at the crowd with a raised eyebrow till his eyes land on Zyair.

"You called?" He waves his phone.

"Yeah. They are six rooms and..., " he does a little headcount. "There are eleven of us."

He claps his hands. "Well, I don't plan on letting fetus develop in my house. So, Aaron and..Elliot can share a room," He begins.

"I'll share with Kelch, " Gray announces, shocking everyone. Including myself.

I widen my eyes at him and he shrugs in reply.

Zyair signs and rubs his temples. "Don't you think you're acting too bold, " He furrows his brows.

"I've decided to go all out, " Gray deadpans, his eyes flicking from Zyair to me.

"I'll share a room with Fawn, " I decide for myself.

Zyair holds Fawn's wrist and pulls her closer to him. "Fawn's with me."

I roll my eyes and run a hand through my hair. Why does he keep making things hard for me?

Gray chuckles. "Guess I'm going to be a grandfather in nine months."

"Or sooner, " I snort.

After many arguments and bickering, Zyair finally realized if he shared a room with Fawn, the female numbers would be unbalanced.

He also separated Elliot and Aaron much to Elliot's dismay.

So basically, I share a room with Fawn. Ashley and Zoe. Lily and Amy. Eliot and Luca. Gray and Aaron. While Zyair got his room to himself.

"Who wants to watch another movie," Zoe claps, drawing attention to herself.

"I'd rather play games and get drunk," Ashley retorts, grabbing a pack of canned beer from under the dining table.

Zyair immediately grabs it from her and puts it back in its spot. "No drinking. You would be too hangover to party."

"Just one can, " Ashley plead, pouting her lips.