"I don't believe you!" Xia An snorted because she was tortured recently by fashion shows and felt the pain of wearing twenty centimeter high heels.

Xu Tiantian sighed in her heart when she saw Xia An's indifferent look.

This was her goddess!

Not only did she get to be the brand spokesperson, she could also wear the brand at ramp walk in the four major fashion weeks.

Was this not the dream of all female stars?

The goddess wore the final high-end wedding gown, which won the love of the brand's chief designer.

But rather than just a model, her Goddess was more of his-Muse.

When she first discussed the cooperation with the world's top luxury brands, she did not expect that Harry Winston, the number one jewelry brand in the world, would even reach out to the goddess and propose to meet.

After the meeting, the goddess somehow became the only star spokesperson for Harry Winston.

You know, such a luxury jewelry brand like Harry Winston generally did not invite any star spokesperson.

Because the bigger a luxury jewellery brand was, the less likely it was to find any star or public figure to be their brand's spokesperson that could match their image.

Like this expensive luxury brand, its audience could never be the public.

After all, the price was too expensive and they couldn't afford it.

This also meant that people did not choose the brand because of a celebrity spokesperson.

Therefore, this was why the top jewellery luxury brands did not look for celebrities as spokespersons, but only for a few ads.

However, the goddess had now become the spokesperson for the super jewellery brand Harry Winston, and also the global image spokesperson. How could this not make Xu Tiantian sigh!

So, of course, she couldn't wait to go to the day of Fashion Week, to appreciate Liang Jiayi's shocking face!

"Sister Xia An, don't stay up late and watch TV these days. Go to bed early every day and adjust your condition to the best!"

"Okay, you go, let me watch TV quietly ..." Xia An sighed helplessly and waved her hand towards Xu Tiantian.

Faced with the attributes of the goddess, Xu Tiantian sighed helplessly. She said goodbye to Xia An, and left.

After Xu Tiantian left, Xia An was finally able to watch TV quietly.

After watching another episode on TV, Xia An saw the time. She then got up and went to the kitchen to make a meal for the two little guys.

"Fairy Sister! We are back!"

When dinner was ready, the two little guys came home from school.

"Wash your hands, come and eat."

"Well! Good!"

Xia An put dinner on the table, only to find that her own son seems to be feeling a little bit different these days!

Normally, when her son returned home, he would greet her like Gu Shumo.

Although this villain was not talkative, but not with her.

"Xiao Xing, what's wrong with you. You look down lately," Xia An sat opposite Xia Xingchen and Gu Shumo, raised her brows and asked in doubt.

Xia Xingchen pursed his lips in annoyance, as if he regretted bringing the negative emotions from school to his home recently.