"Wife, I think that the skin care products here should be pretty good. Why don't we try it first? Anyway, their price is only about a thousand. It is not too expensive."

"Well, I think it's not bad."

...

So, under the guidance of Mrs. Gui, all the other people who came to the store to hang around, became C.H customers.

Everyone lined up in front of the counter, and bought the kit products that the wives just bought.

But, very quickly, countless people began to regret why they didn't buy it at first!

"I'm sorry, all the products in the store have been sold out today. If you want to buy, you can come back in the afternoon."

The person in charge of the store didn't expect that the products in the store would be sold out so fast!

They thought that the products in the inventory would be sufficient, but unexpectedly, they were sold so fast!

It was not yet noon, all the kit products had been sold out, and only some products were left.

After all, no one had expected Mrs. Gui and other wives to come to buy from their stores, like the wholesale market.

"But although the kit is gone, our single-sale products are still available. You can look at the single-sale products, which are the same as the kit products."

Listening to the person in charge of the shop, everyone else was sad!

That was called regret! They regretted that they didn't buy it when they first came in!

Sometimes people were 'cheap'. When no one bought things, they wouldn't want to buy them. When they saw people buy them, but they were sold out, they eagerly wanted to buy them.

Therefore, even if the person in charge of the store had already explained that the products sold were exactly the same as the kit, most people still choose to wait until the afternoon to buy the kit.

Xia An watched as all the products in the store were sold out, and she blinked unbelievably first, and then laughed with flowers on her face.

She really didn't expect it!

Unexpectedly the wives were so generous!

The number of purchases went to hundreds of kits!

Even if this purchase effort was not enough, the most pleasant surprise for Xia An was the sales volume driven by these rich ladies!

When it went out of stock, Xia An felt what hunger marketing was.

No one expected that the scene would be recorded and posted on the Internet.

It caused a sensation, and indirectly advertised Xia An's shops for no money!

...

The video posted on the Internet raised a lot of curiosity!

The netizens had just carefully extracted the value of every luxurious item the ladies wore in the hour after the video was posted.

It proved that this group of people were rich!

And the rich wives brought so many products from a newly opened store. Wasn't that an indirect implication of this product's effectiveness?

Therefore, in the afternoon C.H skin care shop, again, the product was sold out!

More people came in the afternoon than in the morning!

The ladies at the counter went crazy after being busy!