"Well, Tiantian, I see."

Xu Tiantian smiled, and turned her eyes to the comments.

She looked at those words that praised Liang Jiayi in the comments, and the news that Liang Jiayi was about to go to Paris Fashion Week. Xu Tiantian's eyes flashed with a cold light.

She had to move faster ...

Thinking so, she took out her cell phone and dialed a phone number.

"Hey, is it Mr. Dalton? I think ... we can ..."

....

Just when Xu Tiantian was busy with Xia An's affairs, Xia An was also busy with her company.

Central Shopping City, the largest shopping center in the United States, with a total construction area of ​​5.1 million square feet, had six floors.

There were many types of shops in the shopping mall. They had affordable products, light luxury brands, and similarly high luxury brands.

Anyway, no matter what brand or item, one could think of, they could buy them there.

The company brand C.H founded by Xia An was in this largest shopping mall.

In addition, the location of the store was very good. It was located on the skin care products floor by the elevator. So anyone who came to buy skin care products could see Xia An's skin care product store at first glance.

On this day, C.H officially opened, and the door of the shop was full of flower baskets.

However, as the owner of the store, Xia An did not appear in the store. She used high-definition monitoring in the store, watching every move in the store and at the door.

In fact, she wanted to go to the shop on the first day.

She didn't want people to know for a short time that she was the owner of C.H.

Therefore, she was cautious and had to watch the monitoring from her home.

...

She watched it from several large and small video frames. Although there were not many people at the beginning of the store, after moving her 'humanoid signboard' out, because of curiosity, more people came in one after another.

"Wow! Isn't that Angel?"

"Yes, is this new skincare store related to Angel?"

"Well? Looks like Xia An's endorsement?"

Countless foreign people and domestic tourists were attracted after seeing Xia An's signboard. They went in and had a look.

As soon as they walked in, everyone was stunned by the sight of the shop.

Not that the shop decoration surprised them. After all, the shop decoration looks good, but it shouldn't surprise them.

This was the largest shopping mall in the United States. There were a lot of shops, and many were beautifully decorated shops.

What really stunned them was that Xia An appeared in countless advertising screens in the shop!

Whether it was a static Xia An electronic poster or a dynamic Xia An advertisement video, every screen was beautiful. And they were immersed in this breathtaking beauty.

In the advertising videos, everyone who saw the delicate, transparent and impeccable skin of Xia An's pure face was tempted.

"This skincare looks to be really good, Angel's skin is so good!"