"What? The magazine was all sold out? Out of print?"

No one had thought that Xia An's first publication on the top five fashion magazines would cause explosive sales!

The international version of "Fashion" got sold out of stock! The sales volume more than doubled the previous year!

Not only the hot sales in the United States and the United Kingdom, but it was the most sold on electronic sales channel with the largest purchase from China, followed by Japan and South Korea.

The purchasing power of netizens in so many countries simply exploded the sales of American magazines!

[Shock! Chinese actress Xia An's magazine cover sold more than 100 million! ]

[Fashion Magazine Breaks Record Sales! Chinese actress Xia An is about to become the biggest dark horse in the fashion industry! ]

[Chinese actress's top five fashion magazines' first cover photo sales record broke 100 million!]

...

Because this sales volume was too huge, many foreign mainstream media have touted Xia An.

And such a huge sales volume had really made the international fashion giants see the unlimited commercial potential of Xia An!

Therefore, it was really just as published in foreign media, Xia An, was going to become the biggest dark horse in the fashion circle!

After all, although the fashion industry had always been cold, it always paid attention to what was compelling. Even if they stood high and aloof, they still had to eat and drink!

People had to make money, and they had to open up fashion abroad.

So to rely on such a strong 'attacking' ability, many top luxury brands lowered their bottom line.

What was more, Xia An now had the traffic flow, and the popularity.

H.S International Photography Awards! Grace director's female lead!

These were very compelling!

Of course! The most important thing was that Xia An had huge potential to help them penetrate the Chinese market!

China's market was the largest market for foreign fashion leaders!

As long as they won the Chinese market, it meant that their company value would double. It was definitely the most profitable business!

So this was a good time, the smart big men who were usually very savvy, were all looking after Xia An.

One after another, they extended an olive branch and wanted to grab Xia An, the cash cow that could help them open in the Chinese market.

Then, Xu Tiantian started to struggle ~!

All the world's top luxury brands were offering co-operation! Which brand should she choose to cooperate with?

"Ah ~! It's really sad!"

Xia An, who had just returned from the company, was confused when she saw Xu Tiantian sighing.

"What's wrong, why sigh? Did something bad happen?"

Xu Tiantian glanced sadly at the goddess, "Not that something bad happened, but that too many good things happened ..."

Having said that, Xu Tiantian felt helpless!

"Too many good things?"

While removing the jewelry that her exclusive stylist forced her to wear, Xia An walked towards the open kitchen, took some food and drinks from the refrigerator and returned to Xu Tiantian.