Cold Best friend~

Hey! First of all I know you think that I am obsessed with this "Cold" concept but that is not true😂 I will write the next imagine about something different other than this😁

It was finally that day for which you have been waiting for maybe too long. Today you were going to meet your best friend, Jace.who you last saw almost a month ago. The reason is that he got a girlfriend so since then he started to see you less. This definitely broke your heart. After all you both have been friends for eight years. Yesterday you met him at the cafe that was near your work place and this time he was alone, there you both decided to hang out today. You were so excited and joyful that you woke up early and picked the best outfit or yourself. Right now you were trying on the outfit to see how you look in it. "I think you are doing a bit too much y/n. You need to calm down." Yes you were talking to yourself. You decided to wear something casual instead of trying too hard. You pulled out your new baby pink hoodie and a pair of denim pants.

Coming out of your soothing bath you started applying a soft natural makeup. Leaving your hair open you stared at them for a while before giving them small curls. You grabbed your bag and headed to your kitchen to grab your car keys. You put on your shoes and left for the cafe. That is where you and Jace were going to hang out. You got in your car and started the engine. A little about your and Jace's relationship... You both have been friends for a very long time but you soon started to catch feelings for him. But seeing the way he treated you somehow made you feel down that he doesn't think that way about you. He was not like other boys. He had a cold touch to his personality which you found attractive. He was not touchy with anyone. And last time you saw him he was like that with his girlfriend too. Speaking is his girlfriend, Jul was the most popular girl in your school. She was most definitely mean and a bully. But she was the one who made the first step and asked Jace out.

You pulled your car and got out of it as you made your way to the cafe. After ordering yourself a hot chocolate you took a seat and waited for Jace. Looking around you found adorable couples enjoying their coffees and cakes and some single people like you were just looking around or using their phones. You did the same because you got bored of waiting for Jace. He was definitely running late.

You check your phone to see the time. 30 minutes have passed and he was still not there. This not just made you annoyed about also worried. While you were thinking you saw a guy in a black hoodie enter the cafe. He made his way towards you while flashing a small smile at you. You gave a smile as well and stood up to greet him. "Where have you been? I thought you were not coming." You hugged him and he did the same. "Sorry. I had to take care of few things. And no I didn't forget about meeting you today. It has been so long." Jace sat down and so did you. "I know right. It feels like it's been forever." He nodded. Today there was something different in his behavior. He was smiling and talking a lot. Which he didn't did before. "So how is life going?" He hummed before speaking. "Good. And yours?" You took a sip of your drink. "Great! I see that you have changed a bit." You nervously said thinking he might be offended. He giggled. Wow this was definitely new for you.

"Yeah. I guess I am not that cold person any more right? Well it's all thanks to my parents. They got back together and now everything is back to the way it was." He giggled happily like a child. " wow that is amazing! I am so happy for you!" His phone beeped right then. "Hang on." He excused himself while you nodded. After few minutes he came back with a straight face. You frowned but waited for him to sit down. "What's wrong?" He tossed his phone on the table and rubbed his temples. "I'll get going." His tone was back to the way it was. His old self was back. He made his way out of the cafe while you followed him. "Wait! What's wrong? Is everything okay?" You held his hand but he yanked it away. "Come on tell me. I am your best friend." He rolled his eyes. God knows what happened that he changed that fast.