CHAPTER 23

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍😍

Silent readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story...

After Putting Their Daughters to Bed... Pragya make sure they are Safe not Falling off from the bed.. She set a Pillow on both the Sides... Abhi stood there silent.... She Kissed Her daughter's Head Softly..

She Moves from there taking her Baggage with her to their Room.... Abhi too Kissed his Muchkins head softly and He takes his Bag and Moves towards the Room hoping that Today Night he Might have to Sleep in the Hall.. But to His Surprise the Room Door is Open... He went inside silently only to see His Wife taking Her Night Dress to Freshup...

She seems not mind by his Presence.. He knows she Is Still upset on him for the Flight Incident... He wants To convince his Fuggi anyhow.. Because they are Here to Enjoy with their Daughters he don't want His Wife to Behave with him like a Stranger... He knows he is The only one who is responsible for the Situation... He thought somehow he will convince his Fuggi...

His thoughts breaks when he heard the Bathroom door sound... She went inside to freshup...

He sits in the bed thinking how to Convince his Wife... Some Ideas popped in his Mind...

She came back after Freshing up.. She looks devilishly beautiful in her White Salwar... She is Looking so Alluring to him.. He can't able to control his senses... He kept his Thoughts aside and he Takes his clothes and moves to take the Shower... After ten minutes he came back... To saw Pragya Applying Moisturizer.... She takes His glance in the Mirror...

"How dare he!!! Whatever he do I'm not gonna forgive him.. Dumb head!" She fumes in anger....

His Legs voluntarily moves towrads her.. She saw him coming towards her.. She about to Move from there but he Hugs her from back... She struggles In his Grip.. But she likes it.. She stayed in her Husband's arms...

He gathered her Wet Hair on one side and he placed a Hot kiss on her Nape... She Closed her Eyes in pleasure... She lays her Head back on his bare chest .....She lost in his touch.... He bends down kissing her Neck and Gave a bite on her Neck... She came back to sense and she came out of his Grip.. And she moves out of the room...

"God this Fuggi bhi na So stubborn!" he sighs and he wears his Night shirt and Pants...

He went out to see her Making Coffee... He sighs and he walks out of the Room like he didn't care... He knows she is preparing coffee for Him too.. But he went out....

"Damn!! What he Thinking about himself.. Where the hell he Went now that too this time!" She frowns at him....

She Prepared Coffee for Him and also for herself.. She moves inside the Room waiting for him...

After Ten minutes he can back to the Room... He smiled inwardly seeing her Waiting for him... But she Frowns at him...

"Oii Fuggi this is Too much!!! Don't you forgive your RockStar!?" he asks at her.. But she is Busy flipping the Magazine ...He pulls the magazine and he throws it to the Couch...

She glared at him... He forwards a Small Teddy bear with a Sorry Letter... She surprised.. He went to buy this all over the Late night only for her... She takes the Teddy bear and She gives a Eternal smile to him...

"Won't you Forgive your RockStar?? I'm sorry na for what happened in the Flight... I promise hereafter I won't go like that!" He said.. Thats when she Pulls him by his Collar.. He falls on her on the bed....

"I'm sorr...." Before he could complete she leans and takes his Lips on her.... He is surprised with the Kiss.. He too started to respond to the kiss... The kiss become so intense... They Rolls in the bed she topples him Without breaking the Kiss... His fingers starts to roam on her Back... She moans inbetween the kiss.. They broke the kiss when they need of breath... Without letting him to Breath properly.. She pulls him for the second kiss....

They broke the kiss.. Abhi breathing so Heavily.....

"Pagal!!! Are you trying to kill me??" He asked in an Uneven breath...

She Pinched his Ears...

"No but I will kill you for sure if you try to do that to me again.. Don't dare to do that with Me and my Kids!" She warns him... He smiled seeing her Wild Nature ... He loves to see her Wild with him...

"I won't meri maa!" He promised her Carressing her Cheek...And she blushed... She back to Fuggi form from that Mogambo form....

She lays beside him in the bed by snuggling close to Abhi by keeping her head on his Chest...

"By the way I love that Teddy bear and that sorry letter.. That's so Sweet of you suniye!" She says Pinching his Cheeks softly.. He Holds her Hand and Kissed Her Each and Every Fingers one by one...

"Anything for you Baby!" He said her Softly...

"I love you suniye!"

"I love you too!"

"Don't tell that to me!! You seemed to like that Stupid friend of you na?" She looks at him Unable to Hide Her possessiveness for him...

"Oii Fuggi only I Like & Love you baby!!"

"But you did mentioned to her na "Hey your looking so beautiful!" She mimicked like Abhi... Abhi laughs loudly.... She beats his shoulder....

"hey it's a Fun to Make you Jealous.. I loves to See your Possessive for me!" He said Seriously looking into her Eyes....

Without saying anything she Snuggled close to his Chest... She kissed his chest....

"Stupid!!" She mumbled Abhi did heared it.... He smiles at her and hugs her tightly...

"But baby you didn't say anything about the Place!!" He asked at her...

"I really love it Suniye!! It's so beautiful And climate here is so Romantic but you spoiled everything!" She complains....

"Aww Looks like My Baby in Great Mood!!" He nuzzled her Neck... She laughs as his Beard tickles her Skin...

"Haha.. Suniye Please.. Haha.. I can't.. Please stop tickling me!!" She tries to Push him but he busy in Nuzzling her....

Later they Both went to sleep...

Next Day...

It's a Beautiful Morning... The Beautiful AbhiGya family got up ready... Today Abhi gonna take the Place which he planned for his Kids.... First they Went to Restaurant to have their Breakfast...

After Done with the Breakfast... As Abhi booked the Car which came there to Pick up them... After Few Hours of travel... Even though it's a Two hours of Travel.. Aditi and Suhana enjoyed a Lot by talking, playing with their Parents...

They reached the Place... It's Florida.... It's none other than Disney World...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

To be continued...

In Two Episodes Kiara will be Back to her Parents and King's game gonna start

What will happen next??

Target 🎯 95+ votes...

Don't forget to cast your views...

By Subagokul