Cole shook his head “He won’t come” he told her making the smile vanish.

“Of course he will.” She argued.

Cole rolled his eyes at her “No he won’t, he’s not interested in you at all Faith, you need to let go and move on.” He told her.

Faith frowned at him “You don’t know what you’re talking about Cole” She hissed “He will come and eat my lovely cooking, he will than realise what a huge mistake he has made and take me back with open arms” She said dreamily with a sigh.

Cole looked at Zane who mouth the words “She’s nuts” to him and burst out laughing.

“Is there something you would like to share with the class Mr Benson?” Mr Mathews asked

“No Mr Mathews.” Cole said shaking his head.

Mr Mathews shifted his eyes from Cole to Zane and squinted he then returned his attention back to Cole. “If you wish to gossip with your friends, do it in your own time and not in my classroom.” He told Cole.

Cole nodded his head “Sorry sir”

Mr Mathews nodded his head at Cole and returned his attention back to the class.

It wasn’t long before Faith turned back around and faced Cole “So what’s his favorite food?” She asked

Cole rolled his eyes but didn’t answer, he kept his eyes on Mr Mathews who he noticed kept glancing over at Cole.

After a few more tries of asking and getting no response from Cole. Faith huffed and turned back around in his seat.

“I never thought I would say this but man I feel sorry for your brother.” Zain said through the mind link.

Cole snorted. “He only has himself to blame.” He said back to Zane through the mind link.

Class ended and Cole rushed out of the room and quickly made his way to his English class, looking forward to seeing his mate again.

As soon as he entered the room, he walked over to his desk and sat beside AJ who was playing with his phone.

“Hey” Cole said to him

“Hey, how was History?”

Cole rolled his eyes “Mr Mathews is still alive if that’s what you’re worried about”

AJ smirked “Just thought I should check.

Cole rolled his eyes “I didn’t really have a chance to even look at our favorite History teacher” Cole said “I was too busy telling your girlfriend who by the way is planning on inviting you over her house for dinner, your favorite food for her to cook you.”

AJ frowned "girlfriend?”

“Yeah your girlfriend Faith” Cole said with a smirk

AJ groaned. “Please tell me your joking”

“Nope” Cole said smirking.

Ms Bell walked into the room and smiled at the class “Today I thought we might do a get to know your classmates exercise.”

“But it’s not the classmates Cole wants to get to know” AJ mumbled so only Cole could here.

Cole looked at AJ and winked “Isn’t that the truth” making both of them burst out laughing.

“Mr Benson Since it seems you are not taking this seriously you can be my partner.” Ms Bell said.

Cole’s heart started to race hoping it was him she was talking too.” He turned his eyes away from his brother and looked at his mate who staring at him.”