I've got news

So depending on how you look at this, this will either be good news or bad news... obviously. But I am sorry for the tease of a new chapter. If you read this you'll find out why I'm doing this, so please don't leave quite yet.

It's been a while since I last did anything for this story as you know, but there are 2 other reasons why I've gone on hiatus and one is I've been working a job to get myself a laptop to type instead of using my phone like I was before, and two is because I've been mulling over what I should do with this story. It's been over a year now since I first made it and after looking through it a year later I realized it's not the best it could be. In other words, I think it's shit and I'm having a difficult time trying to pick up where left off. When I started,I started for the hell of it, but now that I actually have a plot and a slight following I want to make it a proper story rather then some shitty fan-fiction some 15-year old made.

So where am I going with all this? Well I want to completely re-write the book. How am I going to do that? Well taking done previously published chapters, fixing them to my liking, and re-uploading them was the plan but their has to be an easier way. That's not why I'm doing this though, while this is something I want to do, second opinions are always nice to consider. Especaily when their your fan base, and that's where you come in and tell me what you think and if there's a certain way you want it all to be seen done.

Yeah, that's it. It's been a while like I said since I did any of this but holy hell did I miss it. Oh and before I forget, thank you to all my new followers and hi, since you didn't get a proper welcome don't be afraid to say hey every once in a while.

Anyway I'm done now... bye.