Chapter thirty

"The sun forgot to rise this morning, The moon was still aglow at dawn, But I'll never be cold or lonely, With your heart, To keep me warm."

London's POV

A few days later

"It's okay, I'm here." Bella snuggled into my chest as she calmed down.

"Good to see you two together." The doctor smiled.

"I couldn't be any happier." I giggled.

"That's good." He nodded. "As I mentioned before be very cautious, especially you London. I don't want you hurting yourself because of your heart."

"Hello." Hearing a knock on the door we all looked up.

Seeing Bella's doctor step into the room I softly smiled as she brightly smiled.

"I came to say bye before you guys left." She came up to me. "How did she do this morning?"

"Good, she filled up her tummy and went right back to sleep." I replied.

"That's good. She's come so far, look at her." She smiled as she played with her fingers. "I just wanted to tell you and the boys that she's going to be perfectly fine, she's come a long way."

"Thank you, for doing everything to keep her here." I whispered.

"I wasn't going to let her go, she deserved to live just as much as you."

Holding back my tears she pulled me into a hug before walking out of the room.

"Seems as if we've all grown attached to you guys." The doctor chuckled. "As I was saying before, please be very careful. That includes things like drinking and smoking."

"She doesn't do any those." Lucky spoke up.

"I know, just wanted to mention it. Also please refrain from any sexual interactions for a few days, it's better for her to catch up on healing a bit more before doing so."

Heat crawled up my neck as I turned my gaze to the floor.

"Do you have any questions?" He chuckled.

"No, sir we don't." Stefan smirked.

"Well, then you're good to go. I hope to see you at the next checkup." He smiled before walking out of the room.

"Ready to go, baby." Stefan asked.

"Yeah, she just needs her socks and gloves." I told them.

"Let me help you." Lucky grabbed her little socks and gloves.

Gently slipping her socks onto her tiny feet I giggled as she wiggled her toes around. Hearing Stefan's chuckles I smiled once her gloves were on.

"Put your coat on, London." Lucky went over to grab the baby bag.

Laying Bella down on the bed I did as he said. Picking my little girl back up she snuggled right back into my arms.

"Ready?" He looked over at me.

"Hmm." I hummed in response.

Feeling Stefan's hand wrap around mine we stepped out of the room as Lucky led the way. Once we stepped outside I shivered in response to the cold.

Although it was spring the mornings were still cold.

Seeing a car parked in front of us Lucky opened the back door as he set the baby bag inside. Stefan let go of my hand, going to put the rest of the things in the back.