Chapter thirty one

"I was dangerously tangled second time I met you, And now I'm impatient to adore you, I crashed my car last night."

London's POV

"We'll be back tomorrow morning." Stefan said.

"You'd better be back. Tell Robin and Charlie I said hey." Francesca leaned down to press a kiss on Bella's cheek.

"I'll make sure to tell them." He nodded with a chuckle.

"Bye." Giovanni waved at us.

I waved back at them as Lucky led us to the car. Once we got in I placed Bella's blanket on top of her. She had been asleep for a while and I prayed that she would stay asleep.

After some time went by we arrived at Lucky and Stefan's parents house. Like always there was a lot of people walking and holding conversations among one another.

Biting my lip I played with my fingers.

Lucky and Stefan got out of the car and Lucky opened the door to my side. Helping me out I grabbed onto Stefan's free hand. Lucky grabbed Bella's car seat, his other hand holding her baby bag.

Closing the door behind him he led us into the crowd. Pressing myself against Stefan's side I kept my eyes forward as we entered the big house.

Robin's voice echoed from the kitchen, her voice coming closer to us.

When she finally saw us she brightly smiled and made her way towards us. Wrapping her arms around Lucky she pressed a kiss against his cheek.

Doing the same to Stefan I let go of his hand as I watched them with a smile. Robin let go of Stefan and turned to look at me.

"London." She happily chirped.

Pulling me into her arms I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her.

"It's been so long since I've seen you." She ran her hand up and down my back.

She pulled away from me as she held onto my hands, her gaze sweetly watching me.

"You look beautiful." She pressed a kiss on my forehead.

Blushing in response I saw Lucky and Stefan smirking at the pink tint displaying on my cheeks.

"Boys." Charlie's deep voice surrounded us.

"Father." Lucky and Stefan both spoke at the same time.

"Londy!"

Hearing Will's baby like voice I brightly smiled seeing him trying to get out of Charlie's arms. Charlie settled him down on the floor and he quickly ran towards me.

Jumping into my arms I giggled feeling his little lips kissing the skin of my cheek.

"Be careful Will." Stefan told him.

"He's okay." I looked over at him.

"I missed you!" He excitedly squealed.

"I missed you too." I smiled.

Burying his face in my neck I tightly held onto him.

I was happy to see him. I missed his warm little kisses and hugs. He always managed to bring a smile to my face.

"Look at her Charlie. She's gorgeous." Robin smiled, her gaze on Bella. "She looks just like you, London."

"I've been told." I smiled.