A snare loose from Micahs lips as he leaned close to Damon. He gripped the vampire's neck tighter. 'Why would they? Or do you love to hear yourself talk, filth?'

The pang that bruised Damons heart was wider than his ego. 'That actually hurts.' He wheezed out, coughing when Micah released him. 'Don't listen to me. But I rather die by your hands than Dark Creators hands. . .Again.'

Micah flicked his teeth, thinking of Damons words. What if the vampire spoke the truth? Then what reason would the organisation have for sending him to a false mission? Why hasn't The Major berated him as of late? The questions beset his mind. The lights above flickered, assuring Micahs deep commitment when the darkness of the night darkened the atmosphere. He huffed out as he grabbed his sword from its sheath and pointed the sharp sword at the lights. He threatened it to be quiet. It stopped, afraid of the Grimm's wrath.

Damon watched with uncertain eyes, taking a sit on Micahs bed, daringly picking up the shaded tip of an arrow. 'Careful with that, Salvatore.' Damon shrieked when Micah appeared behind him, pushing him onto the spring bed, which ricocheted. 'It's laced with poison.'

'What kind of Poison?' Damon settled himself on Micah's bed, leaning his aching back on the half-broken bedhead. 'You could have gotten some nine-star hotel.'

Micah furrowed his brows. 'I am not rich.' He plucked the poisoned arrow in his hand, folding them carefully into a leather-crafted cylinder case. 'You can compel yourself a nine-star hotel if you wish.'

"So, when he held you against the wall?" Caroline interrupted. Phased by the relationship between Micah and Damon. Her cheeks ached when she replayed the words in her head. "You might as well kiss."

Damon sniggered. "We weren't there yet."

"Out of everything, that's what you take out?" Bonnie side eyed her friend, chuckling to herself. She couldn't help but admire the softness Micah had for Damon. Despite their relationship beginning with rough edges that needed trimming, Micah truly cared.

"Well, don't mind me. I'm a whore sometimes." Caroline shrugged her shoulders. "But, why would he decide to go after the creator of this universe?"

Damon's heart fluttered, remembering the reasons why. He often questioned it. Then he brushed off the idea and went about with his day. "I'm getting there." He tapped his fingers against the smooth bourbon glass. "I would rather not spoil the story. But I'll say Micah is stubborn and holds a grudge."

"Sounds like someone I know." Stefan quipped. "So go on."

'I rather stay here with you.' Damon rested his jaw on his palms. He blinks slowly at Micah, watching the Grimm's every move, as Micah arranged his precious weapons on the bed. 'Can you at least answer my question about the poison if you're gonna hold me prisoner?'

Micah remained quiet. He restocked his quiver and placed his weapon holder near his bed before he moved a bag from under the bed and placed it with a loud flop on his bed. The wind brushed harshly against his skin, making his head spin as sleep called to him, but he remained strong. 'It kills lower species like you.' Micah yawned, at least he tried to. He turned from Damon, who noticed visible bags under his eyes.

'Why don't you sleep? I'll keep watch from scary monsters.' The brooding vampire commented, attempting to joke, but Micah placed his dangerous sword by the bedside table. 'I joke, Micah. I joke.'

'I see that.' Micah pushed Damon to the side. 'I wish to rest my eyes for an hour.' He moved the weapons safely into the bag he pulled from the bed. 'Do not touch anything.' He bared his fingers at Damon. 'I mean it.'

Damon picks the AC remote from Micah's side table, fumbling with the button until the frigid artificial breeze made the room colder. 'I won't. Besides, I'm going to sleep too. I'm exhausted from dying.'

A hum rumbled through Mi──

"Wait──wait. . ." Matt interrupted.

"Matt!" His friends, plus Damon, growled in annoyance.

"Sorry, but did you guys share a bed?" Matt pushed out his question.

Damon smirked, twisting his drink before he took a sip. "I'm getting there." That was all he said.

Matt groaned.

A hum rumbles through Micah's throat as he fumbled with his belt. He swiftly takes off his black leather jeans, leaving him lonely in the black briefs that adorned his private parts. Damon gazed at the bulge poking through Micahs front, gulping. 'Can I stay here? I'll feel safer.'

'You have a bed. . . Next to me. . .'Damon gives Micah a look. 'Fine. No demons will haunt you whilst I'm here.' Micah covered himself under the bed, closing his eyes. 'Goodnight, Salvatore.'

"We went to sleep and for the first time. . . I felt peace." Damon bites his lips. "Come back tomorrow for more." He stood as he pointed to the door. "Have a Goodnight." He walked up the stairs, towards his room. Damon locked his bedroom door. He ruffled under the bed, pulling out a familiar black bag. "I miss you, Micah." He opened the bagged, revealing a poisoned tipped arrow. I'll bring you back. I promise." Damon closed his eyes, breathing out in defeat. The Darkness dawned at him, clawing into his room and his heart.

It stomped on him, tearing out what he called his sanity and his love. But a determined man was dangerous. "I'll find a way to bring you back, Micah." He caressed the arrow. Damon reached for the drawer beside his bouncy bed, opening the content of Micahs letter. One in particular he'd never touched. Although the start, spoke horrors and made the wind cry. "Why didn't you wait?" he caressed the final letter. "Goodnight, Micah."

--

Hey everyone. It's been a minute since I updated. I'm sorry for the long wait, but I hope you enjoy this chapter. Chapter nine will be published on Wednesday. Isaac is introduced in this book finally as the dark creator. For those who read old version of his book Divorce and Marriage. You know how it goes. He's so much powerful and there's something fishy. Read Glory and Gore to learn about Isaac if you've never read Divorce and Marriage old version.