ℍ𝕠𝕘𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝔼𝕩𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤

I fiddled with my hair as we sat in my parents big dark car. The air conditioning froze any part of my exposed skin. My suit cases were neatly packed away in the trunk, and the Hogwarts Express was only minutes away from me. Shopping with my mom had gone well. I managed to pick up some things that I would probably use at school. I looked up and caught my moms eyes in the top mirror looking at me. I pretended not to notice, but they looked sorrowful, unlike their usual cheerful nature. I glanced out the window looking at the familiar scenery that I would soon be missing. Everyone was silent. The only sounds to be heard was the humming of the air conditioning and my dads heavy breathing. The car stopped all the sudden making my body surge forward and bash into the seat in front of me. "Well, we're here." My dad smiled, stepping out of the car. I clambered out of my seat and into the fresh air. We stood in the parking lot of a busy train station bustling with people. Some were carrying large trunks, and some had small backpacks. I lugged out my suitcases and looked about at my surroundings. Most of these people were muggles. How was a huge magical train supposed to stop here in broad daylight? "Dad where is the train?" I asked him. He laughed at my question, which made me feel stupid for asking it in the first place. 

"You have to go through a special platform. It's called 9 and 3/4." He responded pointing at an empty wall.

"9 and 3/4. I see no such thing." I questioned him.

"Well that's the beauty of it, you're going to have to run through the wall!"He grinned a huge grin and patted me on the back. My eyes widened. Run through a wall? This couldn't possibly be right. 

"Come on honey, we don't want to be late." My mom's voice grew somewhat worrisome. I grabbed my suit cases and followed her towards the so called platform. I struggled to keep up with her quick footsteps as she trotted away. When we reached the blank brick wall she pulled me into a tight embrace. I wrapped my arms around her and she buried her head into my shoulder. I closed my eyes desperately trying not to cry. My dad patted her on the back and she retreated away from my hug. "Your mother can't go through the platform, so I'll go with you." He said with a sorrowful look in his eyes. I nodded and turned back to face my mom one last time. I pulled her into a tight hug. Part of me wishes I could have stayed there forever, but my dad pulled my arm away. He motioned towards his watch. "I love you mom. I'll miss you so much, but I'll be home at Christmas." I said wiping a stray tear away from my cheek. 

"I love you too Harmony. See you soon my darling." She smiled through her tears. I took my dad's hand as he motioned towards the wall. Slowly I ran towards it expecting to simply smash into it, but instead I fell through like a leaf and landed on a fully new platform. It was full of witches and wizards of all ages chattering excitedly. I couldn't help but share their excitement. On the tracks stood a huge train painted beautifully in the Hogwarts colours. My father took my hand and led me towards a group of red haired children. "Let me introduce you to some old friends of mine." He smiled.

"Arthur! Molly! It'a good to see you!" He shouted causing a plump red haired women to run up to him and embrace him. This women, I assumed was Molly. A plump man followed her. This must be Arthur. The looked at him up and down laughing and talking loudly and then turned to me. "Well, well, well, this must be the famous Harmony Victor. We've heard a lot about you! I'm Molly Weasley!" She said cheerfully extending her hand towards me.

"Yes, that's me. Nice to meet you." I took her hand and blushed slightly. 

"This is my husband Arthur." She motioned to the man beside her. He stuck out his hand and I shook it. Mr and Mrs Weasley looked proud. Suddenly a group of three, two guys and one girl, who looked about my age, appeared behind her. One boy, who I immediately knew was her son because of his red hair was tall and had so many freckles I could barely count. The other one had ruffled dark hair and green eyes. It wasn't until I saw his lighting scar that I realized that it was Harry Potter. I had heard many stories about this famous "chosen one". The girl beside them was very pretty. She had frizzy brown hair and golden brown eyes. The group of three studied me with wandering eyes. "Harry, Ron, Hermione, meet Harmony Victor. She's new this year." Mrs Weasley introduced me. The teens all held out their hands at the same time, which I shook one by one. 

"Well Harmony, we better get going, the trains about to leave." Pipped up Hermione. She had a sweet voice and a warm smile.

"I'll be right there. Let me just say goodbye." I told her. She nodded and scurried off towards the train. I walked over to where my dad was talking to Arthur. I tugged his sleeve and he turned around with sadness in his eyes. He must have known this was the part where we said goodbye. I embraced him with tears in my eyes. Leaving my family was not an easy thing. "Don't worry about anything Harmony. You will you okay. I love you." He said as he pulled away. 

"Now go! You have a train to catch!" He laughed. I gave him a last hug and ran off towards the compartment where Hermione had gone. As I stepped up the steep steps of the train I collied with something. More like someone. I tall guy with bleached blond hair stood in front of me rubbing his head. His eyes were dark and his hair fell slightly over his eyes. He was dressed in an unbuttoned white polo shirt with a green tie slung lazily around his neck. Slytherin. A good looking one too. I shook my head, as to tell myself to snap out of it. "Watch where you're going!" He spat furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Sorry." I mumbled as I felt my face getting hot. He grumbled some incoherent words and dashed down the corridor. I made a mental note to ask Hermione who this guy was.

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖

Thank you for reading! Leave your suggestions in the comments. Ily (: