One-Shot for Ivan, Napoleon, and Al Capone

(A/N: Look, I know I keep bringing up these guys being forgotten exhibits, but I have a lot of feelings on this, okay?).

Being forgotten about is never a good feeling.

The word stings.

Forgotten

Forgotten

Forgotten

Forgotten by society. Forgotten by the world. Forgotten by history. It hurts. It feels like nobody cares about you anymore.

Nobody knows that better than Ivan the Terrible, Napoleon Buonaparte, and Al Capone. They've been 'Forgotten Exhibits' for a long time.

Arriving at the Smithsonian Museum in 1955, they were immediately thrown into basement storage.

It's 2009 now. And the Battle of the Smithsonian had just ended with Kahmunrah getting thrown into the Underworld by Larry.

Ivan, Napoleon, and Al were being led back to their exhibits.

"Do you think we'll ever become exhibits?" the French Emperor asked Al Capone.

"Pft. Nah. How long have we waited so far? 54 years? It ain't gunna happen. We'll be stuck down here forever." the Italian gangster scoffed.

Larry grew concerned, almost feeling an urge to ask the men if they wanted to come back with them to New York.

He decided to act on it and made the offer.

"You serious?" Al asked.

The Night Guard nodded.

"How do we know you're not giving us a false promise?" Napoleon asked.

"Da. We've been let down several times. Led to believe we'd become exhibits, when really we were put into storage." Ivan explained sadly.

Larry felt so bad for the guys. "I promise, that'll never happen again." he said.

Amelia Earhart flew everyone home that night. Larry talked to McPhee the next morning about having Ivan, Napoleon, and Al Capone as exhibits.

(A/N: I might do a Part 2 of this. I dunno).