5

third person pov

the three girls are now walking inside the village. "REALLY?! YOU DID THAT?!" yunha covered her ears, "krystal you're killing my eardrums."

"yeah, I can't believe it too. you never take hand shakes before, well of course except for us. but why though?" amber asked. yunha sigh, she doesn't even know what to answer too.

"are you listening?" krystal snap her out. "bye." yunha entered her house.

"yunha is unpredictable." amber murmured. "Amber let's start planning." amber nodded as they walk.

-

baekhyun's pov

i can't stop watching my hand, the hand that she hand shake. Amber's reaction was really funny. "hahahaha." i suddenly laugh out of the blue and the boys looks at me confused.

"yah, something's wrong with you." minseok said. "you kept on smiling while watching your hand." jongin chuckled. "what happened huh?" sehun asked.

"yunha finally took his hand." chen grinned, "ohh~ now you have a crush on her." kyungsoo showed up. "no im not, im just happy that she finally noticed me. i just want to be her friend." i defended.

"be careful of yeonha, boy. she's really scary when she gets jealous." chanyeol reminded me. "but i like yunha's attitude though." he added. "me too. she's really cold but i like it." lay said.

"my dad is now here, see you guys tomorrow." i wave at them as i got in the car.

-

third person pov

as baekhyun's car drove off, yeonha arrived. "um where's baekhyun?" she asked. the boys exchange glances, "he got home already." chanyeol answered and they all can see yeonha's frustration. "he never forgets about me!" she stumble and got in her car.

"good for you." kyungsoo said and they all chuckled. the boys got in their car and chanyeol's phone buzzed.

"whaddup baekhyun." he answered. "shit, i forgot about yeonha. is she angry?" chanyeol laughed and nodded, "yes bro. good luck." he hang up and couldn't stop laughing.

-

"aish this jerk." baekhyun wondered in his phone. "should i check my sns?" as he open the message app, many unread messages from yeonha. "fuck." he cursed. baekhyun just ignored the message and open his sns account.

"should i search her sns acc?" he wondered and start to type yunha's name. "kim.. yunha." after he pressed the search icon, there's only one acc with no picture attached.

"is this her? her timeline is.. really clean. well there's one way to find out."

-

yunha's pov

i am laying on my bed while writing. i don't know why but i really love to write songs even though i won't use them. i love spending my time with writing. the rhymes are really satisfying to my eyes and ears.

as i was writing my phone buzzed, so i thought it was amber and krystal. they are the only one who message me on my sns.

when i check my phone, i widen my eyes, "baekhyun?" i sat up and read his message.

"hello yunha! is this you?"

"that's one of the reason why i don't want to tell my name." i muttered.