She Just Walked Away

Lisa POV
I was dating Jennie, the love of my life, who I really was in love with, who I adored the most, the woman that I really loved, and who had I really loved, but that's was until she dumped me, for her my best friend Jisoo, I couldn't help but think was it my fault.
Flashback
Jennie and I was hanging with my friends Chaegyoung, and Jisoo but she has been acting strange ever since we got here to meet my friends at the bowling alley she has by Jisoo side but I am her girlfriend but I shake it off and made an excuse to leave which made Jennie upset that she made me feel this way but , anyway we left and she clinged to me and telling me she love's me and to not be upset or jealous, and that she would never leave me.
End of flashback
That was 5Years ago
𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢...
Then 5 Months ago after that, she left me for her my ex best friend Jisoo, why do I still love you after you hurt me I don't know but I should forget you, I get dressed and go to a bar, and I, get drunk because I need to get my mind off of her I get so drunk that I passed out, and when I wake up I see next to me an girl that I 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 recognize, but I played it off by telling and she told me that she didn't want to leave in the state that I was in and she wouldn't let anyone take advantage of me, but I got dress and walked away from her because I don't trust her after but my ex did but anyway when I get home, I see them at my front door but I ignore them and go inside and take a shower and go to sleep.

@KimRubyJennie

Me and My wife are going to perform our first album together

#soulmate#bestfriend#myeverything
#Jensoo
Comments Have Been Removed.