Chapter Four - Team Bonding?

"What do you mean by team bonding?" Sero asked, hand high in the air.

"Just as the same sounds. You as a class need to bond. You'll all be working together at some point, whether in combat or schoolwork. You have to get to know each other in order to work effectively together." Aizawa answered.

Mina raised her hand, "So basically a class hangout?"

Aizawa nodded, "You guys will decide everything. The time , date, place. I will need group pictures to prove it happened though."

"Ooo! Can we hang up the pictures on a bulletin board in the classroom!?" Hagakure exclaimed.

"Fine with me. Just make sure everyone can go. Start planning." And with that said, the tired teacher sank down to the floor in his signature yellow sleeping bag. Iida and Momo, the class representatives, walked up to the front of the classroom.

"Okay, we need ideas!" Iida commanded as he robotically waved his arms. Momo grabbed a piece of chalk.

"Beach!" Mineta yelled as he jumped from his seat.

"No." All the girls instantly turned to glare at Mineta. They knew what he was up to.

"No beach, got it..." Mineta sank back down in his seat.

"How about a movie?" Hagakure suggested.

"A movie doesn't allow for much team bonding." Momo noted.

"Why not play minecraft bedwars? We can change parties so we work with different people." Sero offered.

Ochako lowered her head, "Not everyone has minecraft."

Sero's face sank, "My bad. That was insensitive to assume."

"How about things we can all pitch in for?" Iida changed the subject quickly.

"A new laser tag place opened up in the mall. We can rent it out and grab some food at the food court after." Kaminari grinned.

"That's... actually not a bad idea!" Momo wrote it down.

"Just call me the King of Ideas!" Kaminari leaned back in his chair, full of pride.

The class brainstormed other ideas such as arcades, the park, and a potluck dinner. Ultimately they decided on Laser Tag. They could split into teams and work together in a game that kind of resembled real life. After that they would eat together at the food court and maybe attend one of the arcades in the mall.

Just before the bell rang, the class agreed on Saturday at 2.

____ TIME SKIP ___

Class 1-A met in front of the fountain in the mall on Saturday. Momo and Iida stood on the fountain to address the class.

"Thank you guys for coming! Let's get a quick picture in before we move on!" Yaoyorozu held out her phone to take a selfie of the class.

"Say cheese!"

"Cheese!"

Click.

"Okay, now that that's done, should we get food or do laser tag first?" Iida's arms moved robotically as he took charge.

"Laser tag." Denki, Sero, Kirishima, and Mina yelled all together. Bakugou held back a grin. As much as he tried to hide it, he had a soft spot for his so-called Bakusquad.

"This way!" Iida began to lead the class towards the laser tag arena. Todoroki and Midoriya walked beside him. Bakugou found it odd that Ochako and Tsuyu weren't with them. Usually, the five of them were attached at the hip.

He scanned the crowd of his classmates, tuning out his friends as they chatted about laser tag. He spotted Ochako and Tsuyu walking with Jirou, Yaoyorozu, and Hagakure.

"Oi, Pinky, how come you're not with the rest of the girls?" Bakugou asked.

Mina frowned, "It's like you're trying to get rid of me!"

"Tch. I'm just saying it seems like they're having a girls day and you're over here." Bakugou frowned.

"She's hanging out with the boys!" Sero high-fived a laughing Denki.