02| day one

c.s

okay, now i'm confused.

how the hell is this guy able to call a wrong number? like, i have people i know as contacts in my phone, so i just tap on there and call them. okay, actually i don't call people that often, but yeah. never mind.

this talk was definitely weird. and i also don't know why he wanted to know my name. i don't know him and he doesn't know me. so, why's this interesting?

something like this never happened to me, so maybe that's why i'm thinking about it now.

today is sunday and i don't have to work. but tomorrow i have to go there again. it's a little café at the end of the street i'm living in.

i really enjoy working there. the customers are mostly old people, but they are all so friendly and kind. when i'm at work and see the people being happy, i can forget how lonely i actually am.

i also love seeing how happy a piece of cake, a coffee or a cup of tea can make them.
but then i often ask myself why i'm not that happy while eating. even tho it may look or taste good - it's just food. it's not special.

maybe i'm just too tired to catch clear thoughts, i don't know. but on the other hand i don't wanna go to sleep already. i need to get up early, but still.

maybe i should eat something and watch some tv then. so i get up from my bed and walk into the kitchen. when i opened the fridge, i just stare into it for some time. don't know what i actually want. after it felt like about ten minutes, i finally take some tomatoes out of it. don't mind me, i love eating tomatoes.

i'm much to lazy to put them into a bowl, so i take the whole packet with me. slowly i walk into the living room and sit down a my couch. then i grab the zapper and turn on the television.

i'm very annoyed of myself because i'm definitely very lazy today. but somehow i don't feel like doing other things or move faster and stuff.

sighing i watch some stupid series while eating my tomatoes. it might be weird, but i really think it's my favourite food.

after some time i really did it to eat all the tomatoes. howsoever, at least i'm not hungry anymore.

i take a look at the clock to notice that now it's already late enough to go to sleep. because i wouldn't even know what to do otherwise, it's maybe a very good option.

so i take my way to the bathroom where i brush my teeth and so on. while that i'm looking in the mirror, seeing myself. i seem to be absolutely tired.

why i am always so dissatisfied with my appearance?

i'm annoyed because of that, but i don't know what to do either. i sigh again and then shake my head.

okay, i should definitely go to fuckin' sleep now. probably similar to a zombie i walk into my room and open the windows. i'm looking outside for a few seconds, then i'm laying down on my bed.

i'm living in an apartment on the fifth floor so that i got a nice overview on this city. especially in the evenings the lights are soo pretty. and then i often realise how big it is here.

i close my eyes and snuggle down, then trying to sleep.