Chapter 1: The Arival

Talking: "Hey"
Yelling: "SCREW YOU!"
Author talking: Hello
In head: "Why me?"

____________________________________

(Monday Afternoon)
(No one POV)

It was midday as the bodies of thousands of demons lay among the streets their blood flowing down the roads and sidewalks. A cleansing had just recently finished as the bodies were still fresh with black spears poking out of their bodies. In the middle of on of the roads a grey glowing demonic circle shown as a being emerged from it. This being wore a fresh black suit with a white shirt and a black tie. His silver grey hair was pushed back as his black eyes with white pupils looked at the scene before him. As he looked around he slowly gained a toothy grin.

???: "Aww so it would seem that the cleansing has already happened and here I was hoping to kill a few demons and angels." He then began to walk down the street as the blood that flowed seemed to go around his feet never touching them as he walked. Even the bodies that lay there in his path turned to dust and floated away as he approached them.

His smile stayed on his face as he walked watching as others started to clean up the streets though it was made slightly easier thanks to him. As he kept walking he soon spotted a vehicle stop up ahead as someone stepped out of it. They seemed to be pretty tall though not as tall as the man. They had white fur covering their body and two sets of arms, they also had one white eye and one black eye both with a red pupil.

 They had white fur covering their body and two sets of arms, they also had one white eye and one black eye both with a red pupil

As they got out they turned around and seemed to be talking to whoever it was that had dropped them off. Though it seemed more like them roasting the driver from the look of things. The man thinking that this person might be interesting decided to walk on over to the person just as the vehicle drove off. Walking over to the demon the man saw them walk over to a vending machine and press one of the options as a small bag with white powder dropped.

The demon then turned around and was about to open the bag when another demon ran by and stole the bag from them yelling something about drag show. The man soon got to where the white demon is and watched as the thief got crushed by some debris. This caused the man to laugh a bit startling the white demon.

???: "Woah holy shit dude where the fuck did you come from?" The man just looked at the white demon laughing a bit more before composing himself.

???: "Heh sorry about that I didn't mean to scare you my good sir though to answer your question I just recently got here." The white demon just stared at the man before they start to laugh a little themselves. The man just continues to smile before putting his hand out to the white demon. "I'm (Y/n) (L/n) it's a pleasure to meet you Mr.?" The white demon calmed down a little as they shook (Y/n)'s hand.

???: "The names Angel Dust it's nice to meet you Mr. (L/n)." (Y/n) just nods before he looks to where the other demon was crushed and looking up slightly as he saw a mechanical blip floating through the sky.

(Y/n): "Hmm I believe I've discovered the cause of the flying debris." He then points over at the blimp causing Angel to look as well. "Though I must say I'd rather not have that eye sore in the sky wouldn't you agree my fine feminine fellow?" Angel looks at him as he smiles and nods causing the two to start heading on over to where the destruction is happening at.

(Meanwhile)

Channel 666 News one of the most popular news stations in all of Hell. Inside the studio the two demon news casters Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench are sitting down talking about a current turf between Serpentis and Cherry Bomb. As they talk about it two other demons stand backstage one stands with white skin, blonde hair, and white eyes with black pupils. The other has grey skin, white hair, and one red and white eye white the other is covered by a pink X.

 The other has grey skin, white hair, and one red and white eye white the other is covered by a pink X

The two talk to each other as the white haired one starts to worry a bit about the interview. The blonde quickly defuses her worry. After a bit of talking the white haired one now known as Vaggie and the blonde now known as Charlie finish talking as Charlie heads over to Katie and introduces themselves. Their introduction is quickly shot down as Katie starts to be an absolute bitch towards Charlie. Katie soon starts to rant about being better than Charlie but it soon stops as they call out that they're back on the air.

Katie quickly returns to her seat as she begins to introduce Charlie but purposely says it wrong. Once introduced Charlie begins to talk about her plan and how she desires to hopefully help the demons of hell be redeemed and given the chance to go to heaven. This soon ends up with her going into song about how a demon can be redeemed in the Happy Hotel. She continues to sing for a bit the scenery changing every so often. After some time the song ends as she sits down on the news desk breathing slightly heavy from the singing a small smile on her face. Though that smile goes away as Katie starts to be a bitch to her again about no demon having good in them and being redeemed. Though Charlie soon gets her smile back as she tells them about how they already have one patron by the name of Angel Dust. This causes Katie to laugh a bit and try to be mean again before Charlie tells her about him being completely clean for two whole weeks. After saying that Katie gets told of breaking news saying that the turf war has two new fighters. Live footage of the fight come on screen as it shows (Y/n) and Angel Dust in the middle of fighting. But the exact second that (Y/n) is seen on the screen Charlie's eyes go wide as she starts to gain a huge grin on her face.

Charlie: "OMG IT'S HIM IT'S REALLY HIM HE'S BACK HE'S ACTUALLY BACK!!!" All the people in the studio stare at her as she runs over to Vaggie and grabs her hand. "COMMON VAGGIE LET'S GO WE HAVE TO GO SEE HIM NOW!!!" Vaggie just stares at her for a few seconds before looking back at the TVs as her eyes go wide too causing her to run away with Charlie just as fast and full of excitement as her.

______________________________________

(Hey guys I've decided to write this story as while I try to figure things out with my other stories. As I don't know how to continue the current chapter of the RWBY story and I'm currently waiting for people to tell me what they want for Garyfia in the High School DXD story. I've also been wanting to write my own story for this show. So yeah i hope you guys will enjoy the next chapter when it comes out next week. So see you then bye, bye)