"You are insane." She said shaking her head. "I'm not that insane if you're still in my car." I said pulling off. "Whatever."

**Few Hours Later**

~Trevae POV

I was in my room doing my homework when I heard Jayda yelling my name. I walked out seeing what she wanted. "Yes?" I said. "Um your friend is outside." She said. "Friend?" I asked. "He said his name is Messiah." I shook my head walking to the door. "Messiah what the hell are you doing here? And how did you find me?" I said. "I followed you and that guy after school. Why did he take you back to your sisters house?" He asked. "He was handling something. Look you got to go." I said. "Why? I just want to talk."

"Because he'll be back any minute and I don't know how he's going to feel about some random showing up at his house." I said. "Oh, so now I'm some random?" Messiah scoffed. "To him you are."

"Trevae stop. Do you even know this dude. He's living in a big ass mansion with six cars out here and a fucking fountain in the front of his house." He said. "I told you. He's my cousin." I said. "Really. Cause I went back to April's house myself and she said he isn't your cousin. So tell me who the fuck this nigga is." He said. "I don't know him. Is that what the fuck you want to hear. He found me sleeping on a park bench and took me in." I said. "You're staying with a stranger."

"I like it here. Khalil treats me like a little sister and so does Jayda. I'm safe here, trust me." I said. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yes Messiah. I'm not your problem anymore."

"Fine. But can you please stop ignoring my calls." He said. "Okay." I looked over Messiah's shoulder seeing Khalil pulling in. "Dammit." I said. "Who this?" Khalil said getting out the car. "This is my best friend, Messiah." I said. "Cool. I'm having a few people over here to talk business so when you get in the house stay in yo room." He said walking past us. I guess he didn't care about Messiah.

**

"I'll see you later. I'm going out with some friends." Jayda said peeking her head in my room. "Okay." It was going on six and I was bored out of my mind. I had to stay in my room because of Khalil and his friends. At this point I didn't care. If he gets mad, he gets mad. I walked out the room creeping down the hall. I went out into the living room but there was no one there. Did he make me stay in my room for no reason. I hear talking going on from a distance. I looked down another hall seeing a set of glass double doors. I snuck down standing on the side. I could hear their conversation. I peeked my head out a little so I could see.

"The hell you mean its not that big a deal? This the third time my damn money went missing this week." A dude said. "Kendrick chill out. We gone find out who it is." Another dude said. "Oh yeah Rondo? And what makes you so fucking sure of that?" He said. I'm assuming he was Kendrick. "Because we will." Rondo said.

"I think it's Kendrick." The third guy said making everyone look at him. "Darrell you must be out yo mind." Kendrick said. "Am I? You about to leave why not take what's left?" The Darrell dude said. "What the fuck would I need this damn money for. I make my own shit." Kendrick said. "And you crazy as hell to even think he would do some goofy shit like that." Khalil said. "Maybe it's you then."

"Don't make me whoop yo ass." Khalil said. "Darrell you buggin out right now." Rondo said. "Okay well then it's you." Darrell said. "Yeah you losing yo mind." Kendrick said shaking his head. "Look. We all blown as fuck right now and tired. We'll get back on this tomorrow." Khalil said standing up walking to door. Fuck. I ducked off to the side waiting for everyone to come out. Once they walked to the front door, I ran back to my room. I got under the covers scrolling on my phone.

A few seconds later my door opened. "Come on." Khalil said. "Where we going?"

"To get some food." I got out the bed putting my slides on. I walked out following him to his car.

**

"Darrell is the one stealing your money." I said breaking the silence in the car. "What?" He said looking over at me. "I came out my room for some water and overheard y'all talking." I said. "You ain't overhear shit if we was on the other side of the house." He said. "Okay, I went to listen. Regardless of that, he's the one taking y'all money. How is that not obvious." I said. "You don't even know Darrell. What makes you so sure he's the one stealing?"

"Because he's playing the blame game. He's trying to throw eyes off himself by blaming other people. He's obviously not good at it." I said. "Y'all are dumb if you can't see that."

"You calling me dumb?" He asked. "I'm calling you blind. Look into it, I promise you he's the rat."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋