Spencer

Things have been going so well with Ophelia and I over the last two weeks. Every day we've been happy and playful.

On top of our day-to-day being excellent, so has our sex life. It's been a few days since we last had sex. Ophelia hasn't been feeling well. At least I know now that she's comfortable with me, but that part... it is like she said— random. It doesn't happen every time.

I'm trying to be more adventurous. We've been practicing with the 'smacking' that Lia confessed she liked. It's more along the lines of spanking right now. We haven't moved onto her face yet. I'm a little bit afraid to. I don't want to hurt her...

It's almost one-thirty and I'm working on a stack of paperwork that's about a foot thick. I'm nearly halfway through, thankfully. I'm starting to space out every now and then.

Just as I'm spacing out again, I feel fingers comb through my hair. I swat at the hands and turn around to see Ophelia standing there. She's grinning and trying to hold back laughter. The girl is dressed in ripped light blue jeans and a maroon t-shirt. She's also got a large tote bag hanging on her shoulder.

Her hair falls around her face, straightened for a change, and she's got on makeup that's typical 'everyday' Ophelia.

I've only ever seen her hair straight a few times. It looks lovely. She looks lovely.

"I'm sorry," She apologizes. "I didn't mean to spook you."

I shake my head and smile at her. "What are you doing out here?"

"I just wanted to bring my boyfriend lunch," She points behind her to a brown paper bag she set on the empty desk behind mine. "Can you take a break?"

"Yeah," I nod and get up from my chair. "Do you want to go sit in the break area?"

"Actually," She starts and pats the tote bag she's carrying. "I brought a blanket and stuff to have a picnic. It's so nice outside and that field beside the parking lot would be perfect." Uncertainty flashes on her face, the enthusiasm draining slowly. "Um, but that's just if you want to. I don't mind sitting inside."

I shake my head at her. "A picnic sounds great, Lia. I could use the fresh air."

She smiles and nods quickly. "Okay! Well, let's go!"

I grab the bag from the other desk, wondering what's inside it.

As we pass Derek, he turns in his chair and smiles at us. "Heading out to the car, pretty boy?"

"We're having a picnic, actually!" Lia responds so that I don't have to.

Once we're outside and in the small field of grass, I help Lia set up the blanket and we sit down together.

She pulls two bottles of water from her tote and I open up the brown paper bag, pulling out takeout containers that are printed with a logo I recognize from prior lunch dates with Lia. Chinese food!

"I have a plate and a bowl, which do you want?" She pulls them from the tote and holds them out
to me.

I take the plate from her. "Thank you. How are you feeling today?"

Lia pulls out serving spoons and silverware next, setting them down on the blanket.

"Better. A lot better," She chuckles.