part 34. unavoidable conversation and craziness.

Start from the beginning

Both shared a heart felt hug and walked out the door. Everyone was there waiting for them and the tense atmosphere was gone. Both Issei and Odin had found peace.

Everyone waited either Issei or Odin to say something. Kuroka was most relieved that Issei wasn't hurt.

Odin: sorry to keep you all waiting. I'll get to the point. I hold no grudge against Issei and Sirzechs the alliance will exist between us. That's what I assume you expected to hear.

Sirzechs: honestly I am relieved and confused at the same time.

Odin: anyone would be, I accepted my mistake which was not handling my son's actions. I placed my responsibility as a burden to the young ones and they paid the price for it and for that Kuroka and Issei I am sorry.

Kuroka: there's nothing to forgive.

Odin: the very same words Issei said. Also you can have your wedding in Asgard as a start for making things up to you.

Kuroka and everyone else:...............,.................A WEDDING IN ASGARD?......wait....A WEDDING?

Kuroka showed off her ring.

Issei: yeah. He offered and I wanted to ask you guys if you were okay with it.

Grayfia grabbed Issei by the collar of his jacket.

Grayfia: YOU ALREADY PROPOSED AND DIDN'T TELL US?!!

Everyone except Odin, Rossweisse and Ophis including the vampires.:  YEAH WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!

Irina: all us girls went shopping for that ring together and you didn't even tell us that Kuroka said yes. When did you propose and where? DETAILS BRO.

Issei: I proposed at our favorite spot in the forest.

Kuroka: he did it just as the sun set. It was quite romantic.

La Fey: wait sunset? As in yesterday ?

Issei: yeah. Why?

Rossweisse: and you didn't tell them Issei?

At was at this moment Issei knew, he fucked up.

Issei: oops.

Grayfia: I'm going to kill you.

Rias: you all went ring shopping without us?

Shirone: accurately without you 3.

Rias, Akeno and Asia look at Shirone.

R,A&A: you knew?

Shirone: I helped pick the ring.

That left the 3 with a dark cloud over their heads.

Issei: and it was a great choice Shirone.

Shirone: thanks bro.

Odin can't help but laugh at the sight.
He sees Rossweisse and Vali laughing together in the corner. Be walks over to them and says.

Odin: Rossweisse, I need you to do one last thing for me.

Rossweisse: of course all father but what do you mean by one last thing?

Odin: be happy. Join Issei's peerage and quit being my guard, choose your own path but I think you already know what you want.

Odin said looking at Vali.

Rossweisse: but all father I'm a Valkyrie sworn to protect Asgard.

Odin: you did. Loki was always the biggest threat to our home and now that he's gone for good you have fulfilled your duty and live your life. Vali I trust you to take care of her. She may have been my guard but doesn't mean I don't know a beautiful soul when I see one. Take care my dear. I have to go back now.

Rossweisse now tearing up.: Thank you all father.

Odin: and thank you. Everyone in this room will have songs sung in their names including you. The only Valkyrie that helped stop Loki and Fenrir.

Odin teleported and the others bid farewell.

Serafall: guys.....I wasn't included in the ring search either...

She was hurt by being left out.
Serafall may be a devil king but she's still a young maiden at heart want to enjoy life.

Everyone: oh shit.

Kuroka: well how about all of us girls go looking for bridal and bridesmaids dresses together? Just us girls while the guys look for suits.

Grayfia's eyes had stars with a alarming grin.

Grayfia: when do we start?

Kuroka: in a month or two. I want to enjoy being engaged a little longer.

Ravel: yeah it's best to enjoy every bit of it.

Everyone slowly started to leave. Ajuka and Azazel asked Issei visit them at the lab later. Now only Issei and Rias were left.

Issei: Rias?

Rias: so you're getting married and so soon. Just last year you were thing thin scrawny guy now look at you. High class, in love and getting married.

Issei: yeah.. quite the change.

Rias: Issei......am I invited to the wedding?

Issei: of course you are. Why would you ask that?

Rias: because I know about the gem that Kuroka wears, the amount of light you can see from it depends on how much you love someone.

Issei:....

Rias: I over heard the others talking about it, they could all see it but I couldn't....

Issei: Rias...

Rias: I know you don't love me but by now I had hoped you would a little bit.

Issei: Rias.

Rias: do you not love me not even a little bit? Just a little bit isn't too much to ask is it?

Rias was now starting to weep.

Issei: RIAS!

Issei shouting her name got her attention.

Issei:... Do you have the pawn piece?

Rias: always.

Issei takes the lawn piece from here and transfers some of his energy into it.

Issei: now you do the same.

Rias: alright.

Rias does as she's told. The lawn piece is now black and crimson. Rias didn't understand what it meant.

Issei: it has both of our signatures on it this we are linked to a small extent. If you're ever in trouble then hold the piece and call out my name. I'll be there.

Rias: so are you my pawn again in a way?

Issei: no... More like partners and fellow kings. See ya around red. Take care of Gasper and Valerie, you got a chance to do right by them.

Issei teleports home leaving Rias alone.

Rias looked at the piece and it was glowing. She smiled.

Rias: thank you Issei. Kuroka be good to him, I sure wasn't.