you walk on him naked while he's playing

So basically this is a tik toks trend where the girlfriend enter the room naked while her boyfriend is playing video games to see how he will react! Enjoy!!!!

Kageyama :
So you entered his room his back facing you and then you kept calling him but he just kept playing and saying 'hmm'but then you throw the towel that you've been covering your body with and then he turned around while he said:"hey! What's wrong wit-oh b-babe w-w-what are you doing b-boke Y/N boke! "when he saw you his face was a tomato and got up and putted the towel around your body and hugged you and say in your ear :"If I don't wrap this towel around you I won't be able to control myself you know".(am ok with that don't control yourself :-))
Oikawa :
He was so focused on the game that he didn't even hear the door open and when you called him he looked at you from your head to toe and said while taking the headset :"I guess you have a present for me baby~"
Minutes later :                                          
Iwaizumi:"should we go cuz obviously this is-"
Matsukawa:"nah bro I'm enjoying this this a rare chance .
Iwaizumi :
Y

ou entered the room then he looked at you and smirked and then said :"are you sure that you can handle what am I going to do to you now cuz it kinda will be hard for you to take it~.
Teammates :"iwaizumi PLEASE PRESS MUTE THIS IS DISGUSTING!! "

Kuroo:
When you entered the room he looked at two places and then he said :"hey guys I'm going now I have some thing to do" and then picked you up bridal style and threw you in the bed.
Let just say goodbay your legs for 2 weeks and the wheel chair is your new bff ♿✨✨✨✨
Kenma :
After few minutes of calling him he finally turned and looked at you then he turn his head to look to the screen again and said :"put some clothes on "and you was like:"are you fucking kidding me!!!!! " but kenma knew what will happen after he finish gaming.
Tendou :
He looked at you and said :"oh Y/N guess who's not gonna walk tomorrow! ".
Atsumu :
He just looked  at you. Took of the headset and said :"you. Me. Sex. Now "and then picked you up and said :"suna will kill me if he knew that I'm doing this to you .
Osamu :
He kept looking at you and then when you called him he just realize what just happened and blushed a bit and said :"w-what are you doing? "
You replied :"tik toks trend "and then he said :"I'm sorry "you said :" for what? "and then he got up and said :"for what am about to do ".
Terushima :
He looked at you for literly 4 minutes and the said to his teammates :"hey guys you all wish you were me right now " and then he got up and let just say  goodbay to your legs and the wheel chair is your new bff ♿✨✨✨✨part 2

A/N :heyyyyy hope you liked this part bye(๑・ω-)~♥”