9:37 PM

After walking around the park and watching the boats near the bay go by, me and Sakura have been exhausted and wanting to go home. 

"Y/n?? is that you?" Yugyeom saw us both

"Yugyeom hyung? Is that you? Jackson hyung?" I replied

"Yo! Y/n! What's up man?!" gives me a high five and I catched it

"Yo, how's my little dongsaeng going?" Yugyeom asked

"I'm doing perfectly fine hyung. Thank's for asking" 

Yugyeom smiled "Oh, Sakura!""

Sakura waves "Annyeong Yugyeom-ssi and Jackson-ssi. How are you guys tonight?"

"We're good, did you and y/n dongsaeng go on a romantic date?" Jackson teased

"Ehh?!? What are you talking about hyung!!" 

Yugyeom chuckled "Come on dongsaeng, tell us! It's a secret" Yugyeom teased and jokingly hits my shoulder lightly

"Ehh! It's not like that, we just had a hangout at Seoul Olympic park after not seeing each other for almost 10 years"

"Ahhh but, dude, that's pretty cute!" Yugyeom said

"Yeah bro, my dongsaeng is growing up! Meaning i'm growing old" Jackson scratched his head

Yugyeom and Y/n burst out in laughters and Sakura giggled

"Anyways, we gotta go, Jinyoung and the rest of the guys are waiting for us at their dorm. See you guys in school!"

"Alright guys, good night" Y/n said before Yugyeom and Jackson walked to Jinyoung's dorm and apartment.

"Sorry about that noona, I don't know what they we're up to" 

Sakura giggles "It's owkie Y/n-kun, they're just joking around with us. Besides, they did ask why we we're together instead of making the point permanent that we're dating"

I nodded "Yeah, eventually both of them will play around. Especially Jackson, an LA kid"

Sakura nods "Well, I gotta take this turn here, there's my building, see you soon I guess my little prince"

"Ihhh! I told you not to call me your little prince! You're making me blush"

Sakura giggles "little prince, little prince, little prince!"

I then tickled her and she started laughing until she stepped on a puddle and slipped. I grabbed her by the back and broke her fall after I took the fall. We we're both laying down on the road and Sakura was above me.

I widened my eyes and thought "Noona's eyes are so beautiful. I  have never seen her this close! But, one part of me is also saying i'm getting naughty. I.. I shouldn't be doing this. She's older than me" "S.. sorry noona"

Sakura's eyes are widened and she stood up. "I.. it's okay y/n-kun. And, thank you for breaking my fall. I owe you one" Sakura smiled

"Aigoo, it's okay noona, don't worry, I'll make it up to you. Let's hang out again someday"

Sakura nodded and kisses my cheek "Good night y/n-kun!" she ran to her apartment building happy and it was almost 10pm. I waited at the end of the street to check up on her if she was really going to go in her apartment and not go and escape. I know Sakura, she's pretty fast whenever she want's to escape or go out.

Sakura opened the door with the passcode by the landlord and she waved good night. She also gave me a flying kiss, to my surprise grabbed it and kept it.

I smiled and waved at her as she closed her apartment door and she then goes upstairs to her apartment. "Hopefully this Love that no one can break does last forever. I really do hope that Sakura noona. Thank you for giving me another silver lining to the meaning of love. I'll forever be in your debt."

I thought of it with a smile and walked home which was 3 blocks away from Sakura's apartment tower. I went in my apartment and cooked my dinner which was always a cup of Ramen but I decided to cook something else than Ramen. Sakura cleaned up and went to shower before she laid down on her comfy bed. I ate my dinner and also did the same thing.

I laid down and thought "You know, I've regretted a lot of decisions in my life, but, seeing things now, with Sakura noona as my friend, I will never regret anything more with her guidance. Good night Saku-chan, my little princess" I closed my lamp and slept.

Sakura laid down on her bed and thought "y/n-kun, how are you now? please sleep well, Kkura noona is always here for you. I really do hope we could like confess or something, our feelings to each other. Sakura noona will be in your heart forever. I love you my little prince. Good night" she closed her lamps and slept tight.

-----

ANNYEONG!! I didn't even know what to do today but since I had some free time before bed I should've just written a draft for this chapter but it turned out I released the entire chapter as a whole.

TBH i don't know when I'll update the story again but my schedule now is always UNSCHEDULED and to the people reading the book, sowwy if the update wouldn't be after like a week or two or even a month or two. But just so you know, the chapters are being made and are being written. :) thank you for the support! GOMEN still for uploading very late ;( -_-