"I've always . . . always . . ."

"Nah, you don't need that dramatic father-and-son crap, do you?" He laughed. "Let's get right into business."

Senku laughed. "You really do get it." He exclaimed.

"He's so cold to his father." Kohaku muttered, feeling sorry for Byakuya.

"Heh." (Y/n) chuckled, dropping a sweat.

"Senku, If you're still having a hard time winning over the hearts of the villagers, let them hear this!" Byakuya continued. "to those for whom the light of music has dimmed! Let the siblings hear this, too, I know they've been revived by you."

Then, a song was heard.

Just so, (Y/n) started tearing up in the memories of the modern world. The song their class always sing every break time.

The primitive people's eyes were widened.

Then, the two modern scientists reminisced about the memory they have just a year and a half ago. the time Senku put the date on a tree, when started fire, made paleolithic weapons, and their time together with Taiju and Yuzuriha, even though it was for a short while, it was quite memorable because of the events they've spent together, to how they were now, part of Ishigami village, listening to a recording made by Senku's father.

Then, Senku smiled with those glimmering ruby eyes.

"Song." Ruri muttered.

"But it's too pretty." Suika exclaimed, tearing up a bit.