"What's going on?" 

" Apparently, we're going to hear the voices of the founders." 

"The founders?"

Senku set up the record player and put the record on it.

"Alright." Senku started. "Let's spin it, Ginro." He commanded.

Ginro hummed in response as he started spinning the gear. "I've gotten good at spinning this from the cotton candy machine." He proudly said.

(Y/n) could remember the last time they visited Senku's house, but Byakuya wasn't there because he was already in space that time. She started tearing up.

Senku noticed this and pat her back lightly. "The record isn't played yet don't start crying now." He chuckled, putting an arm around her waist as she snuggled beside him. He took the needle on his free hand and put it on the record.

Then, Byakuya's voice was heard.

"I don't know who's listening to this," It started. "or hundreds, maybe thousands of years from now . . ." Everyone's eyes were widened in shock. "But I'm the astronaut, Ishigami Byakuya." He introduced.

Everyone yelled.

"Shut up, I can't hear." Senku said, looking at the villagers behind him.

"A weird feeling of deja vu." (Y/n) said, remembering Byakuya's first travel to the space station.

"This is the voice of the founder of Ishigami village . . ." Kokuyo traled off.

"Senku's Father's actual voice!" Kohaku exclaimed.

"Just kidding!" Byakuya said.

Gen had this are-you-serious expression plastered in his face.

"That's it for the stuffy formalities." (Y/n) almost teared up. "You revived from the petrification, and now you're listening to this recording. Senku, It's you, isn't it? I can tell."

Senku made the smallest smile he could muster, tightening his grip on the female beside him.

"Hundreds, thousands, maybe an unthinkable number of years later, I'm making my final call to you. Not that I can hear you. Senku, Don't forget . . "