Jason Voorhees Punish Fuck

Jason has been so busy lately, setting up all of the same old traps in new and different places, that he's rarely visited home. Without him around, I've had no other way to get rid of any sexual frustrations other than trying to do it myself but to no avail. Lately, I've not been able to release and I have no idea why.

One night, long after Jason has come back to me for some sleep, the idea of skinny dipping and masterbating by the edge of the lake comes to mind. Slipping away from the arms of my lover, I strip out of my pyjamas, quietly make my way out of the cabin and race down to the body of water.

Racing along the dock and jumping in, I'm glad that Jason is asleep and unable to stop me. I spend some time swimming before climbing back onto the deck, letting my feet dangle into the water. My hands trace themselves across my body following their same old route that they've gone so many times, only stopping when they reach the same spot they've been in so many times recently.

The sound of shoes making contact with the gravel brings me back down to earth. I slip back off the deck and mostly hide within the water to realise that it was only Jason walking over to me, not looking happy to see me. He grabs me by the arms and caries me away from the lake.

Placing me back on the bank a little way from the water's edge, I notice that I'm not the only one wanting some attention down south. He catches me looking and begins pulling himself out of his clothing so that I can get a better look.

I sit on the floor, already wanting him inside me. Jason finally pulls himself out and kneels down in front of me. He grabs me under the knees and pulls me close enough. I position him under me and moan out when he pushes in.

I lie on my back, allowing Jason to go as fast or as slow as he wants. His hands wander between my chest, my hips and my ass, pinching at each before one lands where we're connected, rubbing slow circles over my clit. I moan and sigh, loving all the attention I'm receiving, even if it's punishment for running off to the lake.

Every time my good spot is hit, Jason's thumb speeds up and rubs my clit faster. Jason continues to fuck me at the same pace; Not spending up and not slowing down. I'd love to be doing this with him for the next few hours.

My legs have rapped themselves around his hips, pulling them back in each time they leave. They occasionally twitch when Jason's thumb speeds up. Quiet huffs keep coming from him. He's clearly loving this as much as me.

A feeling comes to my stomach that I've not felt for ages. Tears roll down my cheek. "Oh... Jason... Yes... Yes! Yes, yes, yes!"

Jason's hips begin slowing down but don't fully stop. His thumb is still going at the same speed. He clearly finds this funny. "No, no, speed up! Please!"

He fully stops for about ten seconds, watching me squirm and beg under him before beginning to go again. I'm no longer close to finishing and he knows it. More tears roll down my face as I continue to moan out.

Several more times he brings me to the brink of release before he stops thrusting and doesn't allow me to. This is punishment for sneaking out at night to go to the lake and I know it. But having Jason fucking me this long is putting me in heaven. I secretly love having him bring me to the edge so many times and having him take me over a long period of time and he knows it.

I don't know what causes me to say it but it's out of my mouth before I think it over. "Daddy... Please... I need to come! Please.. Please let me... Daddy!"

Jason looks down at me, surprise in his eye. His pace picks up and the feeling comes back again for the sixteenth time. But this time he doesn't stop and I have the most world rocking orgasm I've ever had and Jason's comes shortly after, filling me up.

Both of us are panting heavily, still in position, his hand still between my legs. After a few minutes, Jason pulls out and picks me up over his shoulder. He makes his way back into our cabin and we arrive back in our bedroom. He lays the pair of us back into bed.

"Daddy, it's cold out tonight. Let me keep your cock warm. Please?" I whine slightly, already missing the feeling of him inside me. He nods slightly and pulls me closer.

I moan slightly, loving the feeling of him filling me again. He rests his head on my shoulder, wrapping his arms around me and keeping me close, letting one hand rest between my legs, one of his fingers gently pressing on my clit.

I sigh quietly, loving the feeling of it being there. We both know I'll most likely beg for him to fuck me again in the morning. But hearing me begging and calling him Daddy is most likely something that Jason is going to want to hear. I can't wait to do it.