Submission

"I'm sorry"
Bum was at a loss for words. It would be uncharacteristic for sangwoo to be vulnerable or have mommy issues but as he watched him break down bum knew something was off.
"Could you ... do as I say ? Please?" Sangwoo asked , almost as if he was begging. "Can you ... tie me up?" He pointed at the rope he'd used to choke bum the previous day.
"S-sangwoo ... what-"
"TIE ME UP"
Bum stumbled over to the rope and picked it up. It didn't make any sense. Sangwoo was always the aggressor and this sudden shift in power dynamics was a huge turn off and also scared the living hell out of him. Was he supposed to hurt the man he loved ? Bum was used to being hurt , abused and tortured but in no way had he ever had the intention of harming anyone , not even his uncle.
He brought the rope around sangwoos broad shoulders and began going around and around until it was tight enough to immobilise him. He could see it cutting into his huge chiseled pecs and muscular arms three times bigger than the average human being.
"Is that alright ?" Bum asked hoping he had followed through with the instructions properly.
"Do you have an unexplored sadistic side yoonie ?"
"N-no. I've never wanted to -"
"Shut up. Now grab that-" sangwoo nodded towards a pack of cigarettes " I want you to light them up one by one... and burn me wherever you please"
Bum stared in more horror. Burning ? Why was this necessary?
"If you're afraid Just remember, I won't scream or flail around in pain like your weak ass" sangwoo continued as if he could read bums mind. "Now stop wasting time and fucking press those lit stubs on my body as hard as you can. If you don't I'll skin you alive"
Bum picked up the cigarettes in haste and lit one. It burned red then orange and finally halted at a subtle black , still burning. He pressed it against sangwoos collarbone , something he had longed to touch. The sound of the cigarette sizzling out was going to make him sick. He threw it aside and saw burn marks on sangwoos precious neck. His Thick , toned neck.
"I-I'm Sorry Sangwoo I cant ... I cant do this." He muttered falling back onto the floor , sobbing.
Sangwoo looked up eerily ,his face full of joy
"I've waited for you to say that .... mom."