Prologue

AN: for if you haven't read book 1 of my series Olympus Reborn series

Percy's POV:

Welp, here we go again, although this time I can tell you there isn't going to be a war in this book. Benefits of being the god of time. Wait...where are my manners, 

I'm Percy, the Greek God of the Seas, Storms, Earthquakes, Horses, Floods, Droughts, Warfare, Generals, Leadership, Swordsmanship, Loyalty, Family, Sass, and Time.  I believe I got all fourteen of them, but you probably know me better as Percy Jackson, or Perseus Jackson if you've tried to kill me or were a teacher at a school I went to, but what's the difference between those, or if you're Roman and in that case, you probably know me as Perseus. 

Anyways, we(Olympus) just finished a war, this time against Poseidon and his allies; Hades, Apollo, Dionysius, Ares, Athena, and a hand full of other gods. My reward for bringing victory to Olympus was forced godhood, meaning the fates didn't give me a choice. I know that's super rude right...but if I complain they'll probably make me go on another quest or something and I'm not in the mood to go through one of those again.

But alas, I have to go now so the story can go on... and because Zeus is having a meeting. Probably to try and restrict my sass domain or something like that.