Chapter 3

Amber:

What

The

Fuck

What is going on? Why is Logan walking me to class?

Do I want to get murdered by every girl at school?

No not really.

I leaned my head up out of his arm and saw him smiling, a genuine smile is on his face right now. Oh my god is that a dimple?

My breathe got caught in my throat. He's incredibly beautiful.

"What are you staring at?" he asked smirking.

"Oh, nothing." I shrugged.

"Really because if im correct you were staring at me."

"Nah, you just have something on your cheek." I replied, keeping my face blank.

He stiffened, looking embarrassed. Then slowly brought his hand up to his cheek.

I busted out laughing as he narrowed his eyes.

"You're horrible." he pouted.

THAT FACE IS SO HOT.

he looked like a puppy. awwh.

But I mean puppies dont have 6 packs and hot motorcycles and lip rings and nice biceps and-

"-so you wanna come?" he asked looking me in the eyes.

I blinked confused. "Huh?"

"I saidddd, do you wanna go to the drive in movies this weekend?" he asked looking slightly uncomfortable.

woah.. did he just ask me out on a date.

That's so cute

"A couple of my friends are gonna be there if you're up for becoming dangerous, unless you chicken out first." he smirked.

No, nevermind not cute.

"Nope." I replied walking off.

I could just imagine his face right now. haha.

He looked confused for a second then he grabbed my arm stopping me from going any further. The hall ways were empty by now since the period already started.

He pushed me up against a locker caging me in with his arms. His eyes bored into mine as if he saw everything. He bit his lip ring.

GOSH, I wanna do that.

wtf Amber?

He leaned in, I could feel his hot breathe against my neck.

"You don't want to?" he whispered. I could feel him smiling against my ear.

"whh- youu- n." I stuttered embarrassed at this reaction.

He snickered silently.

"Great pick you up at 8." He pressed a light kiss to my neck. My eyes shut on their own accord savoring the touch.

I slowly opened them but he was already gone.

Great.

Now I have a hangout sesh with my highschool badboy and his delinquent friends, what can go wrong?..

~~~

"MOOOOOOM IM HOMEEE." I threw my bag on the couch and went to the kitchen. There was a sticky note tapped to the fridge.

-Working late tonight here's money for pizza.-

Sighing, I grabbed the money and stomped up the stairs into my room.

Well it's Friday maybe I can go see a movie with a friend or something?

Or possible stalk hot guys at the park.

Maybe bake, yeah bakings cool.

YOUR HOT AND YOUR COLD YOUR YES AND YOUR NO-

I picked up my phone from the side dresser.

"hellllloooo.." I answered.

"Amb get the fuck ready we're going to a party!" Alice my best friend hollered through the phone.

"Do I have to?" I whined.

I could already see her rolling her eyes.

"Yes! Ill be over at 9!" then she hung up.

I groaned loudly.

Alice and I have been best friends since 4th grade. You see I wasn't really popular, I was more of an out cast. Alice was and still is the "it" girl at our school. She kind of picked me up off the curb and we've been friends ever since.

I opened the window letting in some fresh air while I jumped in the shower.

Something sexy something sexy. Ah here!

I grabbed a light purple lace panty and bra set putting it on and walking in my room.

BING.

I walked over to my phone

1 New Message

Unknown number-

God those are hot!

whaaa..

I looked out my window. I left it open..

Wait there's Logan

I LEFT IT OPEN.

WAIT THERES LOGAN

Logan was leaning against the side looking me up and down with hungry eyes. He wolf whistled.

I scurried and grabbed my robe wrapping it around me tightly.

"Why is it that every time I see you it's like a free peep show. Not like I'm complaining or anything." he asked crossing his arms.

"Well you see I forgot the window was open. So ill just close that." I replied walking towards him.

"Nope, I like it open." He bluntly stated.

I raised a eyebrow. Okay..

Than an idea started to form.

I smiled lightly, and slowly slid my robe off my shoulders making sure it went down slowly.

Logan's smirk faded and was replaced with a lustful stare.

I bit my lip and let the robe hit the ground. I slowly walked towards him making sure to swing my hips.

His eyes were glued to me. hahahhahah just wait.

Then I leaned over lightly as his eyes snapped to my chest.

He looked like a fat kid who's starved.

"Peep shows over."

SLAM.

I slammed to window with all my might.

Then I winked at him and closed to curtains.

Well that was fun.